• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

amyrose.wad

should I continue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! I honestly hate the old Amy it is horrendous I hope this one gets done soon it might bring more amy fans (As if there are that many).

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I doubt there is a way unless you make a custom ability wich I wouldn't know how to do.

1:Make her spin and make it so she spins with her hammer

2:Put nospinjump 1 so she just jumps normally

camo man said:
Shu said:
The only current gen game that amy has homing is SA2.
Ever heard of Honic Heroes?
Ever played Shadow the Hedgehog coop?
:roll:
Whats shadow the hedgehog coop? is it a splitscreen game on 2 player, because i can only do battle, unless it's a unlockable, or is it just in 1p?

light dasher said:
camo man said:
Shu said:
Whats shadow the hedgehog coop? is it a splitscreen game on 2 player, because i can only do battle, unless it's a unlockable, or is it just in 1p?

It's Sonic 2-style coop, as in: Controller 2 controls your ally.

Yes. Even if you don't change any of the stats, at least the spikes won't be just ripped off of Sonic's. :?

Keep it up.

Draykon said:
light dasher said:
camo man said:
Shu said:

It's Sonic 2-style coop, as in: Controller 2 controls your ally.

I wish I had know that before. And I don't recall Amy thoking in Heroes.
Honic Heros.That doesn't sound right.

Who cares? Heroes was dump game where everyone was as fast as Sonic, and everyone could fly as good as Tails could. Even the Super Sonic team was just a regular team with differen't models, and the stats were just the same as Sonic's team, but then in level 3 with invincibility.

No mather how good something looks, if I see a char wad only have standing, float as walking&running, and spring up&down sprites......that doesn't do the thing for me. Recolor or not, I hate it when people make chars with 5 animations or less. Just the walking sprites alone are already 8 animations, if you use the maximum total.

WOW!!
First Silver, now Amy. What are you going to do after that, Your going to make Cream or Even Cosmo from Sonic X? Hmmm?

This isn't a request for you guys who start yelling "No Requesting for WAD's, Make on yourself rather than asking others.", I'm Pretty darn well I can make them myself except that I somewhat suck at spriting. I'm just asking a question. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back