• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

amyrose.wad

should I continue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once super mystic sonic finishes walk and run all I'll need to do is gasping for air, falling, and getting hurt!

Would anyone like to finish the hurt/fall sprites for me? After that all I need is for sms to finish the running/walking sprites for me.

I have an Idea for the hamer, wich for some odd reason, no one here thought of, What about the hearts coming out of the hamer? And PLEASE Someone has to know who honey the cat is!!!! :evil:

Honey, the test character for Sonic The Fighters. You should probably be posting your own pictures in your own topic.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Would anyone like to finish the hurt/fall sprites for me? After that all I need is for sms to finish the running/walking sprites for me.

Already finished (what else did you expect?). Just send me all the done sprites, and I'll finish this wad!

I only did the standing sprites and gasping for air sprites. I think sms should get most the credit.

By looking at the fancy post, you all know what it means without even reading.....

Okay, its done. You mean that I put in my sprites in your wad? No, I mean....AMY ROSE IS DONE!! ....although I still haven't tested it yet...

Whats new since previous version of the wad you gave me.
-Inserted walking frames
-Made running frames
-Fixed spring-up frames
-Made pain sprites
-Made falling sprites (not that they will ever apear, anyway)
-Fixed the messed up S_SKIN
-Ported SMS1095's spinfall to Amy. Has a positive effect on her floaty ability

Thats it. Yup, I did much more then told to me. I always do that when told to me. If this thing gets tested by somebody, and the results are positive, this wad is done!

DOWNLOAD: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hkoomg MIRROR: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S8I1BX4R

EDIT: I was reading trough your post. Something wrong with the spinning frames coordinates offset? (Now THAT sounds fancy) Meh, just test it. If it gets to turn weird, I'll fix it with ease....tomorow. Its mid-night already here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back