• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

amyrose.wad

should I continue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this wad.

Really, I'm Super Amy using my brother's name, but that's not the point. The point is that someone finally made a better Amy wad. I thank you so much. Even though its not finished it looks great. Just asking, but you dont have to do this, could you let her have a super form. If not, thats ok, I dont mind. I cant wait for it to be finished. Thank you.

P.S. I made this message without looking if there were new ones. My bad.

True Hyper Sonic said:
All we need now is the same abilities only it's an admin. :wink:

Remember, its just a test version that shows you what it will be like later. I'l change the ability soon, and I'll re-set those spinning off-set coordinates.

Believe me, my skills have improved over time. The reason some grapics in SMS 1.09.4 are kinda dumb or unshaded, is because I made those during my n00b periode. Later I polished them up a bit during the 1.09.2 periode. My skills weren't all that great at that time, but at least SMS had some decent shading by then. In the 1.09.4 periode, my skills ranked to great, but I was just to lazy to fix all the shading. I just added a white shine to hide the bad shading, and I made a flame ring while I was at it.

But still, that shine can't hide everything. You can clearly see some grapics are truely the same from SMS 1.09.2, but then with a shine and flame ring. Now, in SMS1096, I'm going to show I still have it. New shading, hard-to-beat enemies, removed homing, less overpower, unlockables. And I'm not lieng this time, the enemies and homing is already done. Less overpower is my current sight, and unlockables...I already made 10% of it. As for the new shading(AND SHAPE! His lower hair will be a bit lengtend), I got a few examples. The running ones, and standing ones.

I geuss I could take the supersonic wad and make it look like this for super amy.

rittzsuperamy7yw.gif

Edit: Does anyone have the supersonic wad because I don't see it on the site anymore.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I geuss I could take the supersonic wad and make it look like this for super amy.

rittzsuperamy7yw.gif

Edit: Does anyone have the supersonic wad because I don't see it on the site anymore.

This is awsome. You dont have to do it. I just though it would be cool. I just wanted a cool amy and what you have now is very good. I was just sugesting it.

Yea but I feel like doing something because I didn't contribute much to this wad. I just need the supersonic wad or I could just edit shadow.

_Manic_ said:
Honey, the test character for Sonic The Fighters. You should probably be posting your own pictures in your own topic.
I eddited Honey out of the Amy sprites. I was just wondering if annyone knew who she was. pluss I have No Idea how yo make WADS. For those sad, sad people who don't know who honney is here

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I'm not going to make a superamy. Sorry.

That is quite alright. I just wanted to sugest it because i thoughtit would be neat. Well as soon as i figure out how to make wads Ill try to make a super amy using your amy rose wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back