Zombie Tag

Zombie Tag 1.1.1

Shadow-Flare submitted a new resource:

Zombie Tag - Zombie Tag with a couple twists for some fun!

Everyone remembers EggRoboTag made by CobaltBW, right? Well, my friends and I decided that we should see how fun it is to play without the Egg Robos, and thus, Zombie Tag was born. There aren't any fancy mechanics here. Just some casual fun to try and out maneuver your friends.

There are some custom options that can be seen with certain commands. All of which can be seen by typing taghelp in console.

While...

Read more about this resource...

Shadow-Flare

Error
1651213508694.png

Post automatically merged:

I am just a press spin and this.

Shadow-Flare updated Zombie Tag with a new update entry:

Radar + Cvars!

Using better Cvars now solely because it looks better in console.
New help command is FT_HELP.

Super timer is now shown on hud.

Small amount of Xmomentum compatibility. Super changes to Hyper depending on the form.

Ring color changes when you have max amount of rings necessary to stay super for the entire timer.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Shadow-Flare

Error
View attachment 68047

I am just a press spin and this.
This was fixed really quickly after the 1.0 update was released. I just haven't fully finished the 1.1 update till now.

Last edited:
I was using Mario, while my friend was pointy Sonic. Neither one of us could hit one another

After some more troubleshooting I got it to function, I think I got something wrong with my wads lol

hey, I don't exactly know what causes this bug but the other day me and my friends played this game mode and could not infect eachother at all. Everything else worked fine. We played as Sonic Adventure Sonic, Tails, Sonic, and Junio Sonic.

Edit: no solution yet after contacting creator, but hey I got a cooler all super add on
Edit 2: the add on is legitimately broken, tried hosting on a dedicated server and nobody could tag eachother

Last edited:
hey, I don't exactly know what causes this bug but the other day me and my friends played this game mode and could not infect eachother at all. Everything else worked fine. We played as Sonic Adventure Sonic, Tails, Sonic, and Junio Sonic.

Edit: no solution yet after contacting creator, but hey I got a cooler all super add on
Edit 2: the add on is legitimately broken, tried hosting on a dedicated server and nobody could tag eachother
Also Had the same problem.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back