Zloi Knuckles Level Pack

[Open Assets] Zloi Knuckles Level Pack 0.4

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I have alot of problems with this level pack. Here is a quick rundown
1st Lighting kills you
srb20600.gif

2nd
You should add barriers to the edge so people don't skip
srb20598.gif

3rd
I randomly clipped inside the walls (i don't know if this is a zone builder bug or not)
srb20595.gif

4th
there's a random black mid texture for some reason
srb20594.gif


5th
random invisible texture
srb20512.png

srb20516.png

6th
This wood kinda looks weird
srb20515.png

Anyways i have a positive
I like the details in these levels
srb20514.png

I hope you can fix these bugs!
 
Last edited:
There are way too many open areas and pretty glitchy sections. I like the concept as a whole, but of course needs improvement
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top