Zero's Vaporwave Track

Zero's Vaporwave Track v1

XZero The HedgehogX submitted a new resource:

Zero's Vaporwave Track - A simple vaporwave track for SRB2Kart.

This was my first and only map for Kart.

It started as a server exclusive map from my server, but i ended up shutting down the server because of the lack of players. So i decided it would be a better idea to post it here.

This map has these features:
- Vaporwave style.
- A few surprises.
- The map can change depending on the number of laps.
- Some good music.

It took me 2 weeks to make this map work properly, so i hope you enjoy it.
Feel free to edit this map.

[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...
Post automatically merged:

I fixed that Software error, I didn't notice the difference between OpenGL and Software mode on SRB2Kart so i thought i was using Software mode all the time but i was wrong. I fixed the skybox.
Post automatically merged:

also changed the track name because i thought this track deserved a better name.

Last edited:
To be real? I found this track really fun! It has a really cool opening with the green area and the ramp and the outside area was my favorite because it made me feel like I was driving on a race track using vaporwave ascetics! It even ends with a tunnel! I was having fun!
But the reason why my rating was a 3/5 is because of 2 reasons.
The first reason was the inside part. The walls were too much of a strain to my eyes meaning I had to beat it as fast as possible so I could get to the outside part (which I actually though the spring part was a nice trick)
The 2nd reason is that the track is too brutal. The turns are fine enough but the walls make it so keeping a turbo drift boost is near impossible.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back