Yoylestew Pak

Yoylestew Pak v1.7

Stapy-Paldea submitted a new resource:

Stapy Kart 2 Followers - Mixed pack with followers you'll find in Stapy Kart 2 (my server)

A follower pack you would find on my server: Stapy Kart 2.

This follower pack consists of 3 custom followers. Each one that is NOT from the same game/show/etc as the others. The followers fall under the StapyKart2 category.

Bonuschars Motobug not included

View attachment 126631
View attachment 126632
Pin
Origin: Battle for Dream Island
Pref Color: Red
Horn: "A World Ending Bomb!?"

Based off of Pin's...

Read more about this resource...

Stapy-Paldea submitted a new resource:

Stapy Kart 2 Followers - Mixed pack with followers you'll find in Stapy Kart 2 (my server)

Read more about this resource...
Hey, welcome to releases!
Just a quick suggestion though, to prevent clogging up the MB, it's probably best you combine this and your other two character mods into one Multi-Category mod, you can still host separate ZIP downloads for whatever level of separation you'd wish for your packs. You may DM me for further details if you'd like to go through with this!

Stapy-Paldea updated Stapy Kart 2 Followers with a new update entry:

Rebranding Addon with new stuff

This update adds in more stuff from Stapy Kart 2 that weren't released to the public. This update still keeps the 4 followers from the v1.1 update.

This update adds in 17 custom colors, Some of them go hard while some are absolute shit. Can you guess all of the references?

Also Bonuschars Motobug is now included since he's too awesome to be left out of the game.
View attachment 128481

Read the rest of this update entry...

Stapy-Paldea updated Stapy's Cosmetics Pack with a new update entry:

Snag a Kodachrome Void Zone Pillar today!

View attachment 133411
Ever wanted to snag one of the pillars you would find around Kodachrome Void Zone? Well now you can with the new update! Download the latest version and make this giant pillar yours today! The follower is huge in size so the distance was adjusted to not block your view.

Default Color: Skunk

View attachment 133413
7 new colors have been added in as well, Enjoy!

View attachment 133410
This update improves...

Stapy-Paldea updated Yoylestew Pak with a new update entry:

Another Rebrand

View attachment 140758
Time for another rebrand.

Stapy's Cosmetics will now be known as Yoylestew Pak from now on

Added 1 new color!
Improved the following colors: Yoyleberry, Tera Dragon, Spatial, Yoylestew, Stretchy, Fulcrum, Temporal
Removed 1 color: Win Token (It looks awfully similar to Green)

I may or may not add characters that don't belong in any of my other packs in here soon.

Characters and WADs!

View attachment 141235
YoylestewPak now introduces characters into the mix!

Wave 1 introduces: Classic Motobug, Sander(Set), and Toadlet!

And if that's not enough, EVERY category now has an individual file. Don't like one part of the mod? Now you can choose on what you want in your game session! Colors, Followers, or Characters? You decide! (Characters folder has all in one pack or 3 individual wads)

Post automatically merged:

This addon should be moved to multi-category since there's followers, lua, and characters

Last edited:

Some finishing touches

v1.5b is a minor update that fixes the problems two of the characters are having which are now fixed.

Classic Motobug now has a proper death sprite, where a Flicky from Sonic 1 comes out instead of the base game Flicky.

Sander(Set) now has a death sprite to fit in the character guidelines.

Toadlet is untouched since there's no problems for him.

View attachment 141492View attachment 141493

Coming Next Update:
ringracers8886.png

Back