Why my archive cant be downloaded in a server?

Triant

mapper and amateur spriter
im bad at english so pardon me if i dont explain too well
have a map i made in zone builder but when i want to put it in my server the players cant download the file so i searched for info and i found nothing, can anyone pls help me?
edit: this is my first post

im bad at english so pardon me if i dont explain too well
have a map i made in zone builder but when i want to put it in my server the players cant download the file so i searched for info and i found nothing, can anyone pls help me?
edit: this is my first post

So, theres probably a few things.
1. Are you putting you're map in SLADE? <-- Click for link if you didn't.
2. Hosting requires you to port forward, did you do that? (Recommended links: A website guide here, and A guide from the MB. Make sure you check if it works by using this link. If you are a MacOS owner use this instead) If you didn't this may be the reason why no one joined.
3. If the other two don't work I can't help, this is because I have no experience on maps. Try using the wiki here for now till you get the actual help.

ye i tried it all but doesnt works, the players when i rehost tell me they cant download the archive, appears a massage saying they cant download it, the problem isnt the server is the archive, but thanks anyway

You can use the maxsend command in the console to allow players to download your archive if it exceeds 4096 (The default). Do "maxsend (amount of KB)", so that players can download your large archive.

You can use the maxsend command in the console to allow players to download your archive if it exceeds 4096 (The default). Do "maxsend (amount of KB)", so that players can download your large archive.
thx it really functioned

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back