Why do you like SRB2?

SRB2 is the closest we have to a proper "Classic Sonic in 3D" since Sonic Adventure. Not only is the game insanely modifiable to such a high degree (we have a kart racer for it now), but it manages to scratch a very specific itch that not even Sonic Mania could scratch for me. The community, while once underground represents the very good of the Sonic fanbase: just some kids who want to fuck around with Sonic in a much more accessible manner. And I like it that way.

I like SRB2 for a lot of reasons. The fact that the whole thing is available to play through in multiplayer is a huge help! The level designs, especially in 2.2, are also very well made and delightful to play. The fact that the mod community is as huge as it is also helps a lot with enjoyment, even if that doesn't necessarily have to do with the game itself.

I love it because not only does it have a beautiful look, a lot of passion, a bunch of cool playable characters, great levels, amazing music, fun easter eggs, and a great community, but it also serves as a kind of sandbox with many absolutely incredible mods! The game itself is incredible but the many mods created by the community makes it way better!

i first started playing this last year in september, i was one of those guests, going to get mods etc, BUT joined when i found out ( i thought then ) i was decent at making maps! ( im much better now...) got to be part of uldc, might be part of oldc, also i love speedrunning levels, and going fest!
:wow:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back