Why can't I join netgames?

Davi_TheANTONBLASTerOFC

i'm brazilian. jarona!
Some people have already experienced with this, but I get this almost every single time!

so when I join a server, I wait until my request has waited too long (5 mins) and then when I join again, it does this little error(?) that i got from my log(s):

Network game synchronization aborted.

why does it do this, and how should i get rid of it?
 
Some people have already experienced with this, but I get this almost every single time!

so when I join a server, I wait until my request has waited too long (5 mins) and then when I join again, it does this little error(?) that i got from my log(s):

Network game synchronization aborted.

why does it do this, and how should i get rid of it?
That means that you just....aborted joining the netgame, that can only show up from an input
 
Happens sometimes for no reason even if you don't press anything. The fix I've been using is just to close and reopen the game.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top