Whats your Favorite Sonic Rom Hack?

super sonic running

still lazy super sonic on SRB2Net :)
1. Sonic Chaos Quest Ultimate

Nice Sprites, good characters, and Some Good levels make this my most Favorite Sonic Rom Hack!

2. Sonic Christmas Edition

Perfect time to metion this since Christmas is coming! Rings are Replaced with stars, Original Zones and more that'll make this the best Sonic Xmas Rom Hack!

3. Sonic Among the Others

This Rm Hack is a little weired, but its my favorites for having good animations and good levels

- Luigi in Sonic 1. This has all of his physics and his green missile attack in Smash.
- Amy in Sonic 1, 2 and 3. (As 3 separate ROM hacks). I dunno, I just really like playing her moveset.
* I play the above two ROM hacks a lot because I, myself am a pretty huge fan of those two characters.
- Sonic Classic Heroes. This game has multiplayer and stuff, and it also lets you paly Sonic 1 and 2 in one package, with many tweaks to the Sonic 2 engine that the entire game runs on. The game lets you play as two teams: team Sonic (Sonic, Tails and Knuckles) and team Chaotix (Vector, Charmy and Espio). With the help of my younger bro, we've already reached the Final Zone of Sonic 2 after 3 months or so.

Last edited:
Sonic Delta 40mb
Having all the levels from 1, 2, 3 AND Knuckles? With beta content thrown in? Way past cool.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back