What's strange about you?

The strangest thing about me is that I hate my name so much that even in real life I prefer to be called Sparcknik, although it sounds ridiculous although this only applies to my circle of friends with everyone else I prefer them to use my real name

Last edited:
Two things, both art related. One) As much as I love animating, for some reason, my mind just goes blank trying to make animations for videos despite how much I really want to. It leads to a lot of stuff not getting finished. Like, things can be going fine while drawing all the keyframes, I get to a frame that I kinda struggle to make look right, and then my brain just pulls a, "This is Snake. I'm done here." Oddly enough, I don't have this issue when I make animations for games, it's only when trying to make videos. Two) I've been drawing Sonic characters so long that they've kinda become a default for my mind to fall back on whenever I dunno what to draw, almost annoyingly so. I can be lacking ideas for what to draw with my OCs or other stuff all day, then without hardly thinking about it, sketch up say, Sonic or Mighty, and then I'm just left sitting there like, "Not what I wanted to do, but cool, I guess."

Poor you
Post automatically merged:

I have fear of pushing my shit out because elvis died like that
Post automatically merged:

Two things, both art related. One) As much as I love animating, for some reason, my mind just goes blank trying to make animations for videos despite how much I really want to. It leads to a lot of stuff not getting finished. Like, things can be going fine while drawing all the keyframes, I get to a frame that I kinda struggle to make look right, and then my brain just pulls a, "This is Snake. I'm done here." Oddly enough, I don't have this issue when I make animations for games, it's only when trying to make videos. Two) I've been drawing Sonic characters so long that they've kinda become a default for my mind to fall back on whenever I dunno what to draw, almost annoyingly so. I can be lacking ideas for what to draw with my OCs or other stuff all day, then without hardly thinking about it, sketch up say, Sonic or Mighty, and then I'm just left sitting there like, "Not what I wanted to do, but cool, I guess."
YOU JOINED ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I talk about Evangelion everywhere I go, to anybody who's near me

I talk about Evangelion everywhere I go, to anybody who's near me
Linlam be like

Linlam be like
1622062251819.png

Me_irl

It's relatively unusual considering most people in this forum are from Portugal, Brazil, and America, but I'm one of the relatively few people on Earth whose body literally can't handle milk or cheese in high doses. It's called Lactose Intolerance and it's a fucking curse.

I have a very weird obsession with Minecraft Shaders.
And screenshots.
Here's one of probably over five-hundred: (I've only been part of the server this was taken on for a little under a year, proving that I'm weird./)

Attachments

• 2021-05-19_20.17.38.png
    2021-05-19_20.17.38.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 72
Ok, sterring away from that...

I guess the answer is multi-facueted for me:
- Autistic and have ADHD
- Has above average intelligence to the point that if the ego from it goes unchecked it causes issues socially.
- Mostly a social loner, trying to fix that.

I feel like i love to feel the cold fan every winter, but i really don't know why. Besides all that, i actually have something weirder. **six baby cats**

I speak to myself Even if theres people around, I like the cake "Raw" (like, the mix withouth being baked?) I can eat the whole TicTac pack once I eat one, I smell food before trying it (I think it makes me determine if it's good or bad xd)

When I want to draw, I got no ideas
When I intent to do journaling or read books, I ended up doing nothing actually
Surfing around internet for most of time especially in holiday
Pretty much imagining things that I might lost focus on something

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back