What would be your take on sonic?

Rosie kitsune

Your average Amy rose fan :>
Tittle explains everything but incase:
What would be your own take on our beloved blue hedgehog if you were its owner?

I'd personally makes games mixing Adventure, Boost, and Classic style gameplay, like first act is Adventure Style, second act is Boost style, then it shifts to Classic. As for Sonic's design, I'd kill for him to look like Uekawa's Art again, something like this. (My own Rendition)
UekawaSonic.jpg

Personally I would like something extremely fast, but no boost gameplay. Something like using tricks to build speed, i.e Sonic GT.
Also bullet hell bosses. That would be fun.

my first time playing a Sonic game was the demo for SA2 so that had a lasting impression on me with the whole ya know... GIANT TRUCK OF DEATH! so i think i would do something like a adventure game but with the speed of the boost games but with no boost just gaining speed like how it used to be except you can get to crazy speeds. i would also probably have a story thats like the adventure games maybe not like serious maybe idk but just a story with heart i guess or a simple story like the classics idk! as for animations, super cartoonish almost like Crash 4 cause cmon! Sonics a cartoon character and ive been dying to see him move like one in a game, squash and stretch and all, that would be awesome! and of course the cherry on top, a epic final boss cause YES! maybe not a super sonic fight maybe idk but something like the final boss from unleashed maybe with a few tweaks.

Well,if was the owner,i would rather not make Sonic 06,Rise of Lyric and Forces and make the games be updated as much as possible.

The gameplay would be fast,but enough for you to see what are you about to do.

Personally, I would make another Tails game, the character deserves it in my opinion. I would also restore the multiple playable characters, a feature I miss from the Sonic games.

My approach for the main series would be to examine the successes and failures of previous games and use that information to refine the gameplay. 2D sections wouldn't be eliminated entirely, but would be a much more secondary gameplay style compared to the 3D. I'd also bring back multiple playable characters, using it as an opportunity to include other alternate gameplay styles but make it so the only one you actually have to play as is Sonic himself. I'd probably go with primarily Frontiers style for Sonic, Unleashed/Generations style Boost for Blaze, Adventure style for Shadow, and several others. I'd probably avoid using Wisps for the most part, though I'm not against making them the exclusive gimmick of Whisper. I'd probably rather give her her own spinoff though, and make it sort of a 3D platformer Metroidvania in which she has to rescue each of her Wisp friends and use their powers to explore where she couldn't reach before.

I'd absolutely relegate a secondary team to making sub-series games focused on alternative protagonists. Their job would be to develop individual titles for the likes of Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Team Dark, etc, In particular, I'd like to see a reoccuring sub-series of games focused on Blaze as the main protagonist with Advance/Rush series style 2D gameplay. I'd probably also want a Shadow the Hedgehog 2, though I'd tone down the edginess and ramp up the air of mystery instead. Rather than being about Shadow's past, it would be about him working as a G.U.N. agent with Rouge and Omega, taking on a mission to look into some strange occurrences and get to the bottom of what's causing them and why.

Finally, I'd continue the trend of allowing talented fans such as STEALTH and Headcannon to make 2D Classic Sonic games taking place in the split timeline Mania is part of.

There'd have to be a strict policy against Crunch Culture in general. I'd also generally avoid announcing games until they have actually had the time necessary to be ready to show off so that reasonable deadlines can be set and delays can happen when necessary. I'm against the idea of teasing a game that is still years down the pipeline with little to no word inbetween until much closer to release.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back