what do you think of the ttyd remake is good or bad in your opinion?

agent 3 real

ryan the wolf
I am playing the remake right now and I hate chapter that you first met bobbery but I love everything else but I say it's needs more time in the oven finished with the game right now

(Also pls put a reply if you played the remake)

Also if anyone knows how to get exp points let me know because I want to be a high level before I challenge the new boss fights

Last edited:
really enjoying it so far! digging the new soundtrack, but I'm glad the old tracks are also available.

Anyone here who played the remake remember let me know how to get alot of exp points
go through the pit of 100 trials, level ups are frequent once you get in far enough

really enjoying it so far! ]digging the new soundtrack, but I'm glad the old tracks are also available.

And for 1 coin and 0 bp that's amazing

go through the pit of 100 trials, level ups are frequent once you get in far enough

Thx for the tip but I want to go through the pit after but after I finish chapter 7 today I go do a run

For everyone who didn't finish the game or play it play or finish the game before see this message

Why is everyone saying that Prince mush is hard I two shot at him let me know I died on the shadow Queen alot of times and the pit of 100 trials

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back