What do you think of the possibility of more playable characters in Sonic Frontiers?

Darknik

Sonic Maniac
As you may already know, Sega released a roadmap where you can see several of the things that Sega plans to add to Sonic Frontiers and one of the things that caught my attention is the part that says, more playable characters and story, since it seems that they plan to add Tails, Amy, and Knuckles who haven't been playable since Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric into the game.

Personally this is a dream come true for me, as i have been waiting for the return of the multiple playable characters ever since it was removed.

Last edited:
Technically it was never removed, only scaled down. Since Sonic 06 which is often credited as the game that caused the "Can only play as Sonic" trend, there's a number of games that feature multiple playable characters. There's two playable characters in Rush Adventure, Eight playable characters in Rivals 2, Four playable characters (In the single player campaign) in Sonic and the Black Knight, Two playable characters in Generations (even if they are both Sonic), Two playable characters in Sonic 4 Episode II, Five playable characters in Mania, Three playable characters in Forces (though technically more due to customization), and that doesn't even get into party games such as the racing titles.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back