Uncomfertable ai-text

User.Mpgx

deitz nutz
So i was messing around with the generate ai-text. And i decided to add the story of sonic the hedgehog.
I made a mistake

(The story)

Sonic dashed through the zone faster than a bullet, and homing attacked eggman. Eggman shot his bullets like a machine gun. Sonic shot most of them, but 3 of them hit him right in the face and was cut in two. Sonic covered his head. Then tails flew and grabbed sonic, he was carried high into the air and thrown at eggman at high speed. Eggman quickly dashed to the arena, Sonic was right next to him and stabbed Eggman in the back with his daggers and he exploded. Sonic picked up a guitar from the stage, and started playing it as he got healed. Tails pointed infront of sonic and said "Look a chaos emerald!" Sonic ran over and grabbed it. Then he went back and said "Thanks, mister Tails!"

"Here you go!"

Tails handed Sonic the Chaos Emeralds. They made Sonic feel powerful. He, and tails ran acrossed the zone, destroying badniks on the way. Tails was then caught by Sonic's godly speed, and Sonic carried tails along. He then came back.

"Here you go!"

Tails looked confused and asked "Why did you bring me here?"

"It's simple. you need to learn to be responsible for your actions."

Tails was confused, but Sonic said "I'll go collect rings, You stay here and fight these robots." Tails didn't like the idea however. But before Tails could say anything , the time dilation reversed and the robots were gone.

"I don't want to go out there!"

Tails looked scared. Then the robot clone of sonic, "MetalSonic" Dashed and grabbed tail's, two tails. Sonic quickly jumped in action. "Let him go!" Sonic said.

"Fool! You aren't worth my time!"

The robot threw tails into a trash container, and Sonic snagged tails right as the robot suddenly blasted a giant energy beam, destroying the trash can. The robot turned and said "Whats this new toy you have? "

Sonic replied, "The Chaos Emeralds."

"I thought you hated them."

Sonic gave the Emeralds to the robot. "Here take them" Sonic had growled. Metalsonic looked confused.. Only to grab them with excitement. Sonic took Tails, and ran FAR away. MetalSonic then realised. It was a BOMB , and Sonic ran so fast that a moment later , he arrived in the other dimension. He was then trying to find the bomb.. That didn't exist in this dimension.

Metal Sonic tried to enter but it didn't work. Sonic ran to get the robot, who was about to use the bomb. Sonic looked and noticed it hadn't exploded yet. Within seconds the bomb exploded leaving dust, and debre flying. Both MetalSonic, and Sonic died. Tails sobbed, then grabbed sonic arm. He said "Oh Sonic... Wake up please....." Sonic lied there still dead. Soon the eggman came back and grabbed Tails by the leg and raised him up. "You are a naughty boy Tails! You have taken everything from me!"

"I don't want to die."

Tails was about to use the sonic cannon to blow the egg man up, but then he was shot to death by the machine gun. It ended here. Tails, Sonic, and the robot were all dead.

Eggman crackled down, and walked off laughing. 5 months later. An echidna, named knuckles found the three lying there. He then healed them. "Ow man my head" Sonic groaned. Both Tails, and MetalSonic woked up.

"What happened?"

"Well, the Eggman was beating us up and killed us."

MetalSonic jumped up, then flew to eggman's location. Knuckles, Tails, and Sonic all ran down the hill looking for Eggman. Eggman was inside his headquarters. he saw MetalSonic, and said "Are you the one who destroyed me?!"

"The wrong Sonic did that"

"Well, you are my enemy now. The next time you meet him, I'll ruin you."

"Ah man. I hate you guys.

LMAOOOOO
ai is getting better and better by the moment as we speak

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back