Trying to Ban Appeal

juansito75

You already know, it's ya boy-
I don't want this to be long, I just got a little trouble entering the Discord server.

I've tried a link, that is supposed to let me in the Discord server, and it says "invalid invite". The most relevant post I've read says this is because I'm banned, and that a message was sent to me in order to ban appeal, which I don't know of because it happend like many years ago.

In any case, if anyone has like the thing I need to fill in order to ban appeal, or who do I need to send it to, I'd like to know some information, thanks for your attention <3
 
I don't want this to be long, I just got a little trouble entering the Discord server.

I've tried a link, that is supposed to let me in the Discord server, and it says "invalid invite". The most relevant post I've read says this is because I'm banned, and that a message was sent to me in order to ban appeal, which I don't know of because it happend like many years ago.

In any case, if anyone has like the thing I need to fill in order to ban appeal, or who do I need to send it to, I'd like to know some information, thanks for your attention <3
What's your Discord User ID? Not your tag, your User ID?
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top