Togen Tech Dev Thread (project tracker in OP, Jack Frost text in replies!)

Togen

Dev thread for new/returning Ring Racers addons.

Developing​

Long-term projects to focus on.
  • Chaos Drives
    • Ring Racers updated version to make good use of the built-in map queueing features
    • Needs hardcode support for stat buffs, I really do not want to make weird hacks if a game update can invalidate them.
    • Basically everything is done except: HUD elements, the actual stat boosts.
    • It would be really cool to have a Chao Garden-styled City Trial map...
  • Demon Cup
    • Maps
      • [Circuit] Lunatic Eschaton Zone ♪ Crimson_Moon (PeriTune): Apocalyptic landscape including elements from Vortex World and Da'at. Tornados (Launch Base Zone turbines) can redirect players who drive into corners.
      • [Circuit] First Responder Rush ♪ Surgery ~ Struggle for Life (Atsushi Kitajoh): Trauma Center. Site of a bomb attack in a city. An explosion is triggered on lap 3.
      • [Battle] Ravaged Research Zone ♪ Forensics ~ Dying Messages (Atsushi Kitajoh): Trauma Center. SCP Foundation-adjacent research lab filled with chemical spills and broken containment areas.
      • [Circuit] Tutelage Forest ♪ Tutelary Forest (FM Ver., Yuzo Koshiro): Etrian Odyssey. The minimap is hidden unless you pick up a map by finishing a lap or driving the wrong way.
      • [Section] Xibalba ♪ Knights of the Holy Spear (PERSORA version, Ryota Kozuka): Persona 2. Mysterious ruins that take you into space. There's a mysterious pair of sunglasses in the starting area.
      • [Battle] Cross Town ♪ Dollar Signs (Megan McDuffee): River City Ransom. Bump stationary trash cans to create projectiles.
      • [Section] Bunny Slope ♪ Rapid5 (PeriTune): Snowboarding course. Jack Frost will be at the bottom to speak with you if you throw the race.
      • [Secret] Did you know ATLUS published a Dodonpachi game? I thought that was interesting.
    • Bonuses
      • [Racer] Peregrine: ✅ Commissioned from English FWO publisher Ishkander.
      • [Racer] Kamuy: ✅ Commissioned from English FWO publisher Ishkander.
      • [Racer] Satan: ❎ Already done by somebody else!
      • [Racer] Yousuke Shibasaki: Protagonist of Isekai Ojisan with many aliases. SEGA-obsessed isekai character who would not look that strange next to Peregrine and Kamuy. Rivals: SEGA mascots (Sonic, Alex Kidd, Opa-Opa, and/or Segata Sanshiro depending on what other modders make.)
      • [Racer] Alex: Protagonist of River City Ransom (specifically the ATLUS-published GBA remake.) I need to figure out a good source for voice lines. Rivals: either hand-to-hand fighters (Knuckles, Bark, Shadow) or students...? We'll see depending on what mods become available.
      • [Racer] Slash: ✅
      • [Follower] Incubus's Bane: ✅
      • [Follower] Mitama: ✅
      • [Follower] River City Rubbish: Various junk items/weapons from River City Ransom. At minimum there'll be a bouncing tire, others like possibly a metal pipe later.
      • [Follower] Control Card: A holographic identification card-slash-console possessed by characters in Filled With Online. Makes a Discord ping noise.
      • [Follower] Duster: An automatic vacuum that attacks explorers.
      • [Follower] Field-On Enemy: The paladin is dead, FOE!
  • Item Rain
    • I should be using checkpoints for spawning logic, since they contain position and radius information I can use to spawn items.
  • Map Trails
    • Very basic port.

Maintaining​

Simple/completed projects with minimal development effort needed.
  • Dr. Robotnik's Simpler AnimaL
    • Junio Sonic demo skin has a Lua patch for a known hardcode bug. Remove the patch when this gets fixed in 2.X.

Not Interested​

Abandoned or irrelevant projects.
  • Bonkmod
    • Meme. Port/improve it yourself if you want to.
  • Open Tricks
    • I'm pleased with the current implementation of tricks. Port/improve it yourself if you want to.

How to Participate​

Please consider replying in this thread for the following purposes:
  • Providing feedback on racers, followers, and maps.
  • Seeking advice on implementing certain things in Dr. Robotnik's Simpler AnimaL.
  • I cannot accept asset or code contributions unless you want to release them under Open Assets.

Last edited:
Did a one-byte edit to Map Trails to try to load it into DRRR (using the existing MMAPDOT lump), it's not awful but
image.png

• Minimap position/scale is not consistent between Lua and hardcode elements. (Pretty sure this happened in SRB2Kart, too.)
  • I'd like to start adding dots based on distance from last dot, not time elapsed, but I'm not sure if that data is accessible from Lua.
  • Maybe people just prefer the old style more, since it makes a smooth line that's pretty easy to follow?
I don't know, does the community have a specific opinion on dot/line style? I could try to support both but it still means changing the architecture either way.

Learned map editing and got a lot of progress on Cross Town today. Need to do more background elements (basically just empty houses to make Cross Town look like an actual town) and make textures, and then I think Cross Town's ready for release.
1717712931549.png

Released Slash after some more work. My next priorities are finishing Cross Town (above) and Bunny Slope Zone (sketched, needs art + sloping + items + etc.)

As part of Bunny Slope Zone's progression, on the final lap you will drive across a lake covered in several floating ice platforms. Just before the finish line, you can turn left to go down a pier and speak to Jack Frost. This specific incarnation of Jack Frost only acknowledges addon characters! This is your chance to contribute dialogue for characters you like.
  • In all cases, the actual character owner(s) gets the final say (original characters, indie game characters, etc.)
  • If the actual character owner is not available/interested, addon creators get priority for their own addon characters.
  • If an addon creator is not available/interested, unrelated users may contribute dialog for characters they like.
  • Provide a brief explanation of any niche jokes you include. (For instance, Jack Frost may comment on the strange Snowboard Kids DS redesigns, so a submission for Slash or other SBK characters should try to provide information about this in a postscript.)
  • Try to stay in-style with the Frozen Night easter egg, do not submit overly flattering dialogue unless it's funny or makes sense (HMS123311, Pyro Jack, Black Frost, etc.)

Released Slash after some more work. My next priorities are finishing Cross Town (above) and Bunny Slope Zone (sketched, needs art + sloping + items + etc.)

As part of Bunny Slope Zone's progression, on the final lap you will drive across a lake covered in several floating ice platforms. Just before the finish line, you can turn left to go down a pier and speak to Jack Frost. This specific incarnation of Jack Frost only acknowledges addon characters! This is your chance to contribute dialogue for characters you like.
  • In all cases, the actual character owner(s) gets the final say (original characters, indie game characters, etc.)
  • If the actual character owner is not available/interested, addon creators get priority for their own addon characters.
  • If an addon creator is not available/interested, unrelated users may contribute dialog for characters they like.
  • Provide a brief explanation of any niche jokes you include. (For instance, Jack Frost may comment on the strange Snowboard Kids DS redesigns, so a submission for Slash or other SBK characters should try to provide information about this in a postscript.)
  • Try to stay in-style with the Frozen Night easter egg, do not submit overly flattering dialogue unless it's funny or makes sense (HMS123311, Pyro Jack, Black Frost, etc.)
Just wanna say that I don't have any dialogue to contribute, but I'm giving you or anyone else full reign over what's said about the characters in my character pack!

For Schezo: Hey, you! Nobody's gonna kiss your mouth with that vocab, so watch your fucking language!

Context: Schezo is infamous for his phrasing (this video should summarize it nicely), and Jack Frost calls him out on it in a hypocritically-phrased way.

Last edited:

Same as aqua's, although u might have to do some research on some of these dudes... https://mb.srb2.org/addons/moles-fun-pack.6531/

Here's some dialogue i'd like to contribute!

-- Jack Frost Dialogue for Ring Racers Addons! --
-- Contributed by BlueSwitchPalace --

----------------------------------------------------------------------

--- The Format ---

• [Random Character] • [Pack they're from] •

Jack Frost: [Something]

--- The Actual Dialogue ---

• SA2 Sonic / Grind Shoe Sonic • Chengi's Character Pack •

Jack Frost: Say, you're looking lankier than last time. And your shoes look different too.
Aren't they from some last-minute sponsorship or something?

• Switch the Fox • Switch The Fox in Ring Racers •

Jack Frost: What even are you? Some random furry OC?

• Maimy • Smol's Ring Racers Chars •

Jack Frost: Go away. You're obsolete now. Haven't you seen Sonic Superstars?
At least that game did Metal Amy right.

• The End • The End (Sonic Frontiers •

Jack Frost: Why the hell is a discolored purple moon in a kart? Who even thought of this?

• Giuseppe / Mario's Dad • Mario's Dad •

Jack Frost: "I think you're nuts".

• Dingaling • Dingaling •

Jack Frost: You look weird.

• Kirby • KIRBY's Ring Racers •

Jack Frost: You're just the ugly version of that purple guy with a mask. Go away.

I've got some dialogue to submit for my pack's characters, including the two I'm working on right now!

EVA-Beatrice (evatrice): "I liked the old Beatrice better! Call me 'furniture' again and I'll knock your block off, hee-ho!" (ex: "furniture" is often used as a term for magical servants, often summoned demons, in umineko)

Hwei (hwei): "Your art's composition makes no sense! Didn't that Jhin guy teach you about the rule of fourths?" (ex: Jhin is obsessed with the number 4. He also killed all four of Hwei's mentors. Oops.)

Hisui (hisui): "Expecting some kind of confession out of me? I think you should quit this 'brainwasher detective' business and get back to cleaning!"

Mech-Hisui (mechhisui): "Oh, phew! I was starving! Hey, soulless machine! Go fry me some Rappy fritters!" (ex: Mech-Hisui uses PSO weapons in her home game. Rappy fritters are mentioned in Robotnik Coaster as well!)

Arti (artikupo): "Oh, nonono, mister blue mage, I know your tricks. If I see you casting Bufudyne even once, I'm suing for copyright infringement!"

Captain Padraig (padraig): "Who are you, again? Oh, wait, you're EX-Captain Padraig! Did they demote you for sucking at your job, or for all that obnoxious screaming?" (ex: this is xenoblade 2's THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME guy)

Arcueid Brunestud (arcueid): "Wow, you're BORING. You look like an escaped GAP mannequin! Did all your fashion sense leak out of that hair vent of yours?"

Red Arcueid (warcueid): "I don't even like the REAL Arcueid! Get out of here! The only doppelganger of hers I want to see is the cat gremlin one!" (ex: neco-arc joke)

I've dialogue I'd like to submit (with permission) for Rena Ryuugu of Chengi's Character Pack!
Oh god, it's you. You're that weird psycho poster girl for the... what was it, yanderes? Yangires of the world? Don't you have some windows to break? Classrooms to douse in gasoline? What are you even doing here?

What's that? I'm "kyute"? You want to... "take me home"!? Man, go bother that shitty chef hat tin-can instead, I don't have time for this!

"Weird psycho poster girl" refers to Rena's iconic status in the era of anime in which Higurashi first aired (2006 ish), as well as her status as poster girl for the When They Cry franchise as a whole (Ciconia's logo for it features her prominently). "Yanderes, yangires" refers to the common misattribution of Rena to the former archetype rather than the latter. "Windows to break" refers to her backstory within Higurashi where she smashed up all of the windows in an incident at her previous school pre-canon, "Classrooms to douse in gasoline" refers to a scene in Chapter 6 of Higurashi where... she does just this, LOL

"Kyute" is a misspelling prominently featured within Higurashi that's meant to denote Rena slurring the word "cute" whenever she sees cute things (her sense of what is cute is often odd to many of the people around her, hence her finding Jack Frost cute). "Take me home" is in a similar boat, being something of a catchphrase for Rena whenever she sees something cute she wants to collect and, well, take home. And finally, "shitty chef hat tin-can" refers to none other than our beloved Gutbuster! He's actually a rival of Rena's, as a very specific reference to one of the things Rena wants to take home in Chapter 1 of Higurashi, a life sized Kenta-kun (Colonel Sanders expy) doll. Because of this, it's easy to imagine Rena as finding Gutbuster super kyute, considering his likeness and what he resembles.

That I think goes over everything! It's a lot, but there's a lot of ground to cover here if you're not super familiar with the source material!

Gonna throw my hat into the ring with a few of my own characters:
For Dex | (skin name = "Dex"):
What's up with your 'do, half-pint? I can't tell if you just squirted a tube of toothpaste on your head or if that's some parasitic growth. Might wanna get that checked out.​

For Haruka Amami | (skin name = "HarukaAmami"):
Oh, please, not another idol. Don't we have ENOUGH in the game? I'll bite -- what's YOUR schtick, then? Being chipper? Fascinating. Can you just make like your purple-haired friend and get lost? Seems like it'd be easy to do for a klutz like you.​
For Riamu Yumemi | (skin name = "RiamuYumemi"):
...I practically don't even NEED to write any material for you. You came over here, your face already sopping wet, with one of the most pathetic expressions I've ever seen in my entire life. There is literally nothing I could say that could out-roast what you're already doing to yourself.​

Explanation for Dex: Very self-explanatory. Mostly just poking fun at the weird hair color/hairstyle. "Half-pint" is a jab at the fact that he's canonically short, at about 4 feet 10 inches.

Explanation for Haruka Amami: Haruka is known for being hyper-bubbly and friendly, in addition to having incredibly poor physical balance. The joke about "too many idols" in the game should be self-explanatory considering we have Azusa and Honey.

Explanation for Riamu Yumemi: Riamu is an incredibly self-deprecative character. So much so to the point that making fun of her is kind of pointless when she already does a lot of it on her own.

I'm fine with SA2 Sonic's dialogue being either the same as Sonic's, or for someone else to come up with some dialogue with him. Rena's can be this.

(I actually have another character I'm working on that's just about done that I've already prepped dialogue for, but I don't want to jump the gun and add onto the thread when it's not even finished. I'll reply with the new dialogue once things are more set in stone.)

I do have 10 Characters that Jack Frost can rant about. They all have real names, a pack that they came from (except for 3), and a internal name. Also included is that "postscript" that provides more info for you can know. These characters are below this very spoiler:

D I A L O G
---------------------
For Weegee (weegee): "Oh great. A meme from the year 7. Did you really fell from the sky? Yes? Fine. And don't even dare to transform into a pokeball and explode in front of me. By the way, that death stare is freaking me out!"
For Crash Bandicoot [Bedoop!pack] (crash): "How does it make you feel that you're the un-needed underdog again? Before now, you fell under a lawsuit for some FTC bullshit, and you lost. You'll be lucky if you got a game after that."
For Doomguy/Doomslayer [Udgey's Workbench] (Doom): "I've heard that this game is like, a mod inside of a mod in a mod of your game. ...WHOA! DON'T POINT THAT SHOTGUN AT ME!"
For Fudge Eater [Rift Pack] (Fudge_Spotted): "Buzz off, I don't have fudge for you! And besides, fudges are not even healthy for you, Hee Hoo!"
For Among Drip [Radical Ring Racers] (amongdrip): "I know that you're sussy, but I'm tired of seeing Among Us. Everywhere I look on some type of Social Media, I see Imposters. Can't I just vote you out or something?"
For The End (the_end): "Wow, I don't know death itself is a purple meteor. Ok I might die after I said that. But what happens when you die? Will there be no end to any life?"
For Rhythm Heaven Monkey [Timsanity's Character Pack] (rhmonkey): "Look, I'm going for a perfect right now, but it's SO hard. Check back later."
For Splaat [Timsanity's Character Pack] (klaskycsupo): "What the fuck is this?! You're never tested on, ever? Alright, let me add you into the collection of Nightmare Logos, Hee Hoo!"
For Mario's Dad (Marios_Dad): "Who's even more nuts, you or me? Belive me, I think YOU'RE super nuts. You don't have any jobs before you enter this race. And the worst part? You're bringing your downfalls with you. Wake me up when your son comes up, Hee Hoo!"
For Tora Fields [Pan's Ring Racers] (Tora_Fields): "If you're a rancher, then why you're not ridding a horse? Not like I care if you do that, lady. Go tell your human that I said hi."
---------------------
P O S T S C R I P T
---------------------
Explanation for Weegee: Showed up in the classic YTP video named "The Sky Had A Weegee". At the timestamp 00:24, he crashed down into Spongebob's house. Before that, in timestamp 00:16, Weegee was found after when Spongebob dumped and cleared the ceral in hopes to win a prize. That "Prize" is Weegee saying "You will die", shifted into a pokeball, and exploded in a WTF BOOM Meme style. That one "Luigi's Death stare" came from that one Mario Kart 8 meme.
Explanation for Crash Bandicoot: Back in the year 2023 (or might be this year), the ownership for Crash changed to Microsoft, after a legal battle with Activision (Crash's "before then" ownership). I belive Crash is done for, I guess, as I think Microsoft is not making a another game for Crash like ever.
Explanation for Doomguy/Doomslayer: I mean, Ring Racers is a mod of SRB2K and SRB2. And those games is a mod of DOOM. Also Jack Frost is a demon.
Explanation for Fudge Eater: Self Explanitory, a child that loves, hunts and eats fudge. She must be schooled on health class.
Explanation for Among Drip: Mostly references the "Stop Posting About Among Us" meme, but also it references to his source game as well.
Explanation for The End: It is death itself (plus the final boss) in Sonic Frontiers after all.
Explanation for Rhythm Heaven Monkey: There's a "Go for perfect!" thing in the Rhythm Heaven games, it's hard if not near-impossible to get.
Explanation for Splaat: Do I need to say anything? It's never tested upon a test audience, it's freaking cursed, and it's infamous all in one logo that Will give you nightmares.
Explanation for Mario's Dad: Take a wild guess. The whole thing is from the Super Mario Bros Movie(the 2023 one of course), In that one scene when Mario and Luigi got home for dinner after the job disaster.
Explanation for Tora Fields: When you get grade D or lower as her, she says "Life's much easier on the ranch". I know, shocking. so there for, she's a rancher at the southen part of the states. But when you get grade C or better as her, she mentions another character named "Tea Fields". ...He's a human last time I checked. (wow tons of lore for this one OC.)
---------------------

Last edited:
For Dark Prince: I thought I gave that brown-haired girl's cell to Satan, not this bootleg cosplayer.
Wait, your name is actually Satan? Well, you're not as cool as the one I know, so buzz off, joker.

Context: A continuation of Arle's interaction with Jack Frost, whom I noticed doesn't specify if it's the Dark Prince (actually named Satan in Japan), or the MegaTen version. Dark Prince once got called a cosplayer (EN Patch dialogue here) in Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary, too. Jack Frost calling him a joker is also a nod to Dark Prince's EN VA, Xander Mobus, who is famously the voice of Joker in Persona 5.

Gonna throw my hat into the ring with a few of my own characters:
For Dex | (skin name = "Dex"):
What's up with your 'do, half-pint? I can't tell if you just squirted a tube of toothpaste on your head or if that's some parasitic growth. Might wanna get that checked out.​

For Haruka Amami | (skin name = "HarukaAmami"):
Oh, please, not another idol. Don't we have ENOUGH in the game? I'll bite -- what's YOUR schtick, then? Being chipper? Fascinating. Can you just make like your purple-haired friend and get lost? Seems like it'd be easy to do for a klutz like you.​
For Riamu Yumemi | (skin name = "RiamuYumemi"):
...I practically don't even NEED to write any material for you. You came over here, your face already sopping wet, with one of the most pathetic expressions I've ever seen in my entire life. There is literally nothing I could say that could out-roast what you're already doing to yourself.​

Explanation for Dex: Very self-explanatory. Mostly just poking fun at the weird hair color/hairstyle. "Half-pint" is a jab at the fact that he's canonically short, at about 4 feet 10 inches.

Explanation for Haruka Amami: Haruka is known for being hyper-bubbly and friendly, in addition to having incredibly poor physical balance. The joke about "too many idols" in the game should be self-explanatory considering we have Azusa and Honey.

Explanation for Riamu Yumemi: Riamu is an incredibly self-deprecative character. So much so to the point that making fun of her is kind of pointless when she already does a lot of it on her own.

I'm fine with SA2 Sonic's dialogue being either the same as Sonic's, or for someone else to come up with some dialogue with him. Rena's can be this.

(I actually have another character I'm working on that's just about done that I've already prepped dialogue for, but I don't want to jump the gun and add onto the thread when it's not even finished. I'll reply with the new dialogue once things are more set in stone.)

Adding onto this with one for Anila:

For Anila | (skin name = "anila")
...Hey! Would you wake up!? Stop falling asleep when I'm trying to roast you! God, your attention span is worse than mine when I'm fighting a Nier on ranked.

Anila is known for having a tendency to sleep in (some good examples of this are her GBVSR intros and some of her original GBF artwork). The comment about a Nier player is specifically just a joke about how on GBVSR's launch, Nier was deemed an extremely broken, problematic character that a lot of people flocked to on ranked mode.

Made a Jack Frost insult for Mouse Fitzgerald:

"Yo rodent, lay off the booze, you're in a kart racing game for Christ's sake! Why do you even need that much alcohol in the first place, you trying forget something? Jeez what would your wife and child think of you?"

My pack, Yume's Throwaway Pack, isn't out yet, but is 2 characters away from being so. I do have three insults and an "insult" for the four characters in my pack, and I'm excited to see what else you create and show off!

For Marie | name = "marie_ss"
(Frost) "Great, another one of you. At least you're original - in the sense of you stalk a college student who doesn't know you. Eugh."​
(Marie) "Big talk coming from someone whose series is overshadowed by its own spin-off. People say I'm old, yet you're the character who isn't anachronic in this stage."​
(Frost) "...I- Is this because I didn't roast myself?!"​
(Marie) "It is."​
(NOTE: Marie will actually come bundled with a smug talk sprite for this jab)

For Callie | name = "callie_ss"
(Frost) "Always either better than, or in your cousin's shadow. She's your crutch, you can't function without her, and yet she can live perfectly on her own. Perhaps you two should've stayed split, as your two most recent co-workers don't even know you or your cousin anymore. Good luck with your dead-end news reporting shtick, hee-ho!"​
For Kris | name = "kris_dt"
(Frost) "A puppet on a string, bound by the will of another as you're always watched. Life must be so unfair for you, as someone else lives yours without consent! No matter what you do, they are above their consequences, and what are you going to do about it? Oh wait - don't bother answering, you can't, hee-ho!​
For Marlow | name = "marlow_gs"
(Frost) "Look, we have a speedy blue rat that's based off of a cat, a cryptid, the original Super Sonic, and daddy issues. I don't want to see one from an isekai based on said rodent and baby's first biology lab. I can't even make a good enough reference, your series was on life support since the start!​

Explanation for Marie: She's right, however it's also in-character for Marie to be cheeky and have a comeback prepared to throw shade on Jack (especially since her cousin is guaranteed to appear as she is in Marie's rival pool, fulfilling her quote from Splatoon 2 Hero Mode's final boss). However, Marie in the games might actually be stalking Agent 4, as revealed by Callie who claims that Marie has an "Agent 4 Fact-o-pedia" and logs everything 4 does.

Explanation for Callie: Figured Jack will really jab hard at Callie, taking advantage of the fact that when alone, Callie tends to get upset or overthink. From being overshadowed by her sister, kidnapped, and possibly other shenanigans, it seems that Jack might be hitting a wound that might just be lingering.

Explanation for Kris: Basic Deltarune lore revealed in Chapter 1, then solidified in Chapter 2. Kris is not an insert for the player like Frisk, instead, we are being connected to their reality from a program, and we take a joyride in their body. Even if Kris was able to speak, from how they are stated to act by Toriel, Noelle, and other residents of Hometown, Kris likely wouldn't give Jack the satisfaction of an answer regardless.

Explanation for Marlow: The character is based on Sonic and features in an isekai series made by GeoEXE, nothing to much to write home about, other than how obscure the series is (which in my opinion, is a shame). "Baby's first biology lab" refers to her being called an avocado and/or avocado girl, due to her specific shades of greens.

I've got some dialogue to submit for my pack's characters, including the two I'm working on right now!

<snip>
I'm adding onto this with dialogue for both my own project and the port that I'm working on:

Dlanor A. Knox (dlanor): "Why do you talk like this all the TIME? You sound like a ROBOT. What are you doing here, ANYWAY? Don't you have paperwork to DO? Hey, here's a rule for YOU! Frost's 1st: It is forbidden for stuck-up little girls to issue a death SENTENCE!" (ex: Dlanor emphasizes the last word in her sentences, spends pretty much all of her time before and after the events of Umineko doing paperwork, and is all about enforcing the rules of detective fiction. Jack Frost formats his "rule" similar to how she enforces Knox's Decalogue. Red text is significant in this case.)

Avali (avali): "Why does it smell like a bathroom in here all of a sudden? Oh, THAT'S why! Hey, word of advice: Don't spill bleach on yourself. That's the recipe for mustard gas." (ex: Avali biology apparently has ammonia instead of water.)

Back