The Round 1 Results from A'Dilla (Single player)

A'Dilla

For The Win!
Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 1.25.49 AM.png

I will be ranking these zones all out of 10, while they won't be in a rank order I'll be sure to bold the ones I prefer the most.

Bitter Brink Zone: 9/10, this zone is great! The layout is amazing and the music fits perfectly. My only issues here is the start of the 2D section as everything was place and didn't really work properly, and the snow bike being a huge pain to turn.

Chaos Cove Zone: 8/10, simple emerald hunt level. Finding all of the chaos emeralds here are easy and can gives you the ability to go super very quick. As much as I love these types of zones, I don't think I'm into the layout of it though

Egg Machine Zone: 4/10, I like the starting point a lot, but from the 2D section to the rest of the stage is what made this zone fall for me.

Enchanted Enclave: 8/10, Short and on the easy side, honestly wish there was a little more. The enemy placement was alright, but this also caused me to crash. Otherwise great level!

Festung oder so: 8/10, Love button hunts! Some buttons were hidden pretty well, others weren't, but the problem with those was getting to them. the layout isn't the best and can get easily confused.
Barely made it...
View attachment srb20110.gif

Foliage Furnace Zone, Act 2: 7/10, Honestly, the slight lag I get from this is a problem. I really also do not like the enemy placement either, some has around 5-10 of the fire flies and most spots are just empty. However, I like what you did with the barrelsI love the music! As well as the huge slope in the end of the stage! Very fun!

Freezer Folley Zone: 10/10, playing this was very fun! Great that it stuck to its food category and used gumdrops to bounce up, unique gimmick.

Hell Coaster Zone: 4/10, this one is all over the place, and not for the better. I dislike all the fire and enemy placement, same with the poor choice of textures and overall design. Music is alright though.

Magma Laboratory Zone: 10/10, I love this a lot! First off the music hits hard for how short it is, and making fire actually works great without overshooting it somehow.

Spiral Hill Pizza: 10/10, I like how this turned out! Still requiring to do it fast, but in a different objective. The arrows were hard to notice but though you can use things to get on roofs so it made up for being able to slightly notice, as well as getting hints after starting/making each delivery

SunkSea X Zone: 8/10, this is very good for a water level! Though as wide as the level is, I wish more bubbles were there.

Tarnish Ward Zone: 9/10, this is a good emerald hunting zone, large enough to explore but not too difficult or can get easily confused.

Yearning Yachtyard Zone: 10/10, level design is perfect! The enemies, mechanics, and music used are very great other than not really having a great looped music. Its a calm, simple level.
Also, no this did not looked rushed.

Zaxel's Thunder Yard Zone, Act 2: 8/10, despite only 2 enemies being presented, this is a fun zone. Though, some sections were a bit much. Also, this song is amazing.

Hey there. If you wish for your votes to count, you'll need to order the maps from your favorite to least favorite.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back