the lag is real

Lanta

Some person on the internet
here's the deal. this may happen in 2.2.9 because of my potato pc, but in the 2.2.10 pre-release (links in discord server), the game just eats my inputs. it ignores me for a couple seconds, when it finally decides to go forward, they just go forward too long resulting in me falling into a pit in ACZ. or a crawla killing me. I would record a gif, but when i do, it acts innocent, listenting to my every command. but when the gif ends, right back to evilness

here's the deal. this may happen in 2.2.9 because of my potato pc, but in the 2.2.10 pre-release (links in discord server), the game just eats my inputs. it ignores me for a couple seconds, when it finally decides to go forward, they just go forward too long resulting in me falling into a pit in ACZ. or a crawla killing me. I would record a gif, but when i do, it acts innocent, listenting to my every command. but when the gif ends, right back to evilness
yeah it sometimes happens with me aswell

This bug sounds extremely obtuse and hard to reproduce. Can you check if this happens in 2.2.9 as well?

Also, since you somehow can't record a GIF of it, could you try recording a video with a phone/camera or something?

This bug sounds extremely obtuse and hard to reproduce. Can you check if this happens in 2.2.9 as well?

Also, since you somehow can't record a GIF of it, could you try recording a video with a phone/camera or something?
(Un)fortunately, I did not notice any signs of it in 2.2.9, but its, been happening in 2.2.10. I have a feeling that it's my computer, because when I played another game, it made me jump off a cliff.

Never got any lag on my computer, but maybe it's because I've been a GNU/Linux user ever since I started playing the game.

Update! I did a couple videos on SRB2 (5 or 6) and it's my last 2 or 3 videos that this lag has begun

The lag your metioning is extremely real.Because of it,i couldnt keep up with Lucas RPDJ in his server because of the non stop lag.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back