Testing parameter help in Zone Builder

BlueZero4

(not a palindrome)
2008 Contest Winner 2007 Contest Winner
Hi all,

If I hit "test" immediately after saving my level without making any changes, Zone Builder fails to load my level into the game instance. If I have unsaved changes, Zone Builder loads my level just fine.

I moved my file out of my SRB2 directory, and the behavior was consistent.

My testing settings are below:

unknown.png


---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Oh, it turns out that the space in the directory path was the problem. That's silly.

Also, moderators, it appears that the Editing Help forum disallows attachments. Is this intentional?
 
Last edited:
Re: attachments not allowed: Not sure, I'll see what I can do about it.

EDIT: Try now?
 
Last edited:
Seems to work, thanks!
 

Attachments

  • thing-not-quite-happening.gif
    thing-not-quite-happening.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 263
Oh my god I hate that so much.


Why would you do this to me?
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top