I have a question. When it says you are suspended how long is it?I really hope it isnt forever...I have a friend that is suspended. He hasn't beem here for a long time because he is suspeded.......Could someone help?
Suspensions typically last one week. However, more serious offenses can result in longer suspensions (usually a month), or even a permanent ban. Some of the worst offenders (eg. really bad spammers) will get an immediate permaban, rather than just a suspension.
I have a friend he hasn't been here for ever... TAILS 11 is my friend he hasn't been here forever...He told me to tell someone like an admin or someone to tell me to tell him how long he is susended...
"TAILS 11's account has been disabled for lack of common sense. (October 23, 2006)
TAILS 11 evaded ban. 1 month IP ban in effect for 74.226.90.131. (October 23, 2006) "
You can also add
"tails11 has been given his first warning (Messanger Boy for Banned User; November 19; 2006)" to the list as well.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.