Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Icarus

Phantasy Savior
At this point we should make a "smash general" thread about the series as a whole rather than a single game.

I dunno if it's allowed to talk about but I love the modding scene of Smash 64 and Brawl and I hope we'll see more of it.

Icarus

Phantasy Savior
At this point we should make a "smash general" thread about the series as a whole rather than a single game.
Sounds cool wait can i change the name of the thread
I don't know how the forum works but you should ask a mod to either rename or lock this thread and make a new one about the SSB series as a whole.

Last edited:

Charonik08

No Charks in this pool!
oh i wouldnt lock this thread just make a thread about 64,melee,brawl and smash 4

I mean making 4 different threads (aka having 5 threads) for each and every Smash games sounds a bit pointless tbh. Even if Smash is pretty popular, I don’t think it would be popular enough in the community to satisfy all 5 threads at once, therefore making a singular Smash thread would be better as we could just keep it more aimless instead of specific.

Icarus

Phantasy Savior
I mean making 4 different threads (aka having 5 threads) for each and every Smash games sounds a bit pointless tbh. Even if Smash is pretty popular, I don’t think it would be popular enough in the community to satisfy all 5 threads at once, therefore making a singular Smash thread would be better as we could just keep it more aimless instead of specific.
Yeah, even if Melee is different from the others I would prefer to keep the thread focused on the entire series...

Anyway, I wanna redo Brawl's Adventure mode somedays.

TheOofee

amogus

No i just meant with all the past games combined as a thread
(btw sorry this is late just felt like reviving this thread)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)