• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Stadust Speedway Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will you people learn? When you go digging into 1 year old topics, there might be some usefull information. But download links never work.

!!!!!!!!!!!! Then do you think someone can make another (better) one? I want a Stardust Speedway level. My favorite 2D Sonic game is Sonic CD. I WANT, no, NEED A SONIC CD LEVEL!!!!

Make it your gosh damn self...

Geez, people. Read the rules for once in your life...

As for the WAD, I can't give an opinion becuase I've never played it.

Why did you give it to him?
Someone who bumps a one-year old topic and yells at people to make him a level doesn't deserve it. V_V

Dark Warrior said:
Someone who bumps a one-year old topic and yells at people to make him a level doesn't deserve it. V_V

Maybe the "yelling and bumping" will stop?

FireLaserbeam said:
Dark Warrior said:

Maybe the "yelling and bumping" will stop?

No, it will just make him and other people think it gets them what they want.

No, it just stops for one topic. Then you'll bump another topic, and beg with excessive !s again, expecting results. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back