• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2: UNDERTALE Map Pack

Baba_theBooey

patently stupid™
Before you say anything, yes, I'm aware I still have WAR to finish. In my defense, I have a big feeling this will be much easier to start, and could balloon into something great AND be great practice to get back to WAR. It'll definitely start simple, only being the map, enemies and rings. In the future, who knows? Custom enemies, bosses, dialogue, a Genocide route - the route from here is endless.

Essentially, Eggman found both the CORE and the 7 human SOULs have a lot of power and potential, so naturally he saw fit to take over the Underground, roboticizing most of the monsters and soon ASGORE himself. Your task is to beat him to ASGORE and stop him for good, though you may not be the only one gunning for the SOULs...

Like before, anyone willing to volunteer would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment srb20000.gif

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back