Srb2 title without logo

Fr0gc4t_mc

Is there some mod that removes the logo from the titlescreen (basically just the background for the titlescreen)

Is there some mod that removes the logo from the titlescreen (basically just the background for the titlescreen)
Well, the title screen background is map 99. Warping there will immediately put you inside the title screen's background as if it were a normal level.

if it were a normal level.
It's not "if it were" because it literally is a normal map.

That might not be the case if that were a hacked file, brute forced onto the game or something being a thing that you can't access anyhow by any conventional way.
Post automatically merged:

And answering to the question, if accessing the map isn't what you need, you might need to find a way to make a mod that replaces the hud graphics to something invisible, to remove the logo, leaving only the background, as if you actually were afk inside the map

That might not be the case if that were a hacked file, brute forced onto the game or something being a thing that you can't access anyhow by any conventional way.
Actually there might be a way, by removing it in the zones.pk3, but you have to modded it as it's techincally changing up the game to just remove it.

It's not "if it were" because it literally is a normal map.

A “normal level” would be a level you are supposed to be able to play… well, normally. Like GFZ1. The title screen map is not that.
you might need to find a way to make a mod that replaces the hud graphics to something invisible, to remove the logo, leaving only the background, as if you actually were afk inside the map
Good news: Nope. It’s actually possible with a very simple SOC script. I just submitted a mod to Addons and More that does just that. We’ll see if it gets through.

A “normal level” would be a level you are supposed to be able to play… well, normally. Like GFZ1. The title screen map is not that.

Good news: Nope. It’s actually possible with a very simple SOC script. I just submitted a mod to Addons and More that does just that. We’ll see if it gets through.
Thanks so much, I don't know how to mod on mobile so thank you alot
Post automatically merged:

Thanks so much, I don't know how to mod on mobile so thank you alot

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back