Resource icon

(WIP) SRB2 New Horizon V2.8

The power-fan (that's what I'm naming it), segment is quite hard and near impossible to clear as Flare. Since he can't use the Whirlwind Shield granted near the start he can't get far before being shot straight down into a bottomless pit.

I didn't have this issue while using Sonic. I feel like that part needs to be nerfed itself since I had a rough time doing it with Sonic as well.

Attachments

• srb20595.png
    srb20595.png
    379.9 KB · Views: 42
The power-fan (that's what I'm naming it), segment is quite hard and near impossible to clear as Flare. Since he can't use the Whirlwind Shield granted near the start he can't get far before being shot straight down into a bottomless pit.

I didn't have this issue while using Sonic. I feel like that part needs to be nerfed itself since I had a rough time doing it with Sonic as well.
Press the jump botton while falling after leaving the power-fan to use the Whirlwind Shield and impulse yourself up, that way you'll save yourself from a dead.
But yeah, that part needs to be nerfed a bit.

Gust updated (WIP) SRB2 New Horizon with a new update entry:

(WIP) SRB2 New Horizon

Apologies for the last broken update...AGUAIN, so I felt compelled to release other update, adding new things and fixing bugs.
SL_SRB2NH_v2.8:
Includes all maps, music and textures. running it in the game, the mod starts running in the game.

P_SRB2NH_Hole_Pallete.pk3
Did you like the mod's custom color palette? This file makes it possible to play SRB2 normally and with other mods with the new palette

L_SRB2_New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back