SRB2 Kart Sprite Help

Bisky611

The Fever Dreamer
Hello, I was noticing all the really good mods for SRB2 Kart and I wanted to create my own character packs. I'm not sure how the process works, and I would like some tips as to how I can properly create the sprite sheet for the character; like proportioning and side views. Any help is appreciated and and tips are also appreciated. I also have the kart maker sprite sheet to create them and I do have a program called GraphicsGale to help make sprites. Like I said, any help is appreciated and I thank you for anyone who tries to pitch in.❤

Use this to get started

Use this to get started
Thank you so much! I deeply appreciate it!

Use this to get started
So, I also had a kart maker sprite sheet though I own mac, this made it not work because it doesn’t support exe. is there a sheet that supports that too?

So, I also had a kart maker sprite sheet though I own mac, this made it not work because it doesn’t support exe. is there a sheet that supports that too?
You can use the sprite sheet to make the character, it just won’t automatically turn it into a character and you’ll have to insert them into Slade individually

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back