SRB2 Kart Deadlocking

OmeRDev

whenever i open up srb2 kart the game does one of a few things. play perfectly fine until like a half-hour late where it freezes and i have to forcequit the program, it crashes my computer, or even deadlock my computer (basically freezing the mouse and EVERY SINGLE KEY ON THE KEYBOARD except for the power button). is there a solution, are my computer specs too weak, or is the game buggy

whenever i open up srb2 kart the game does one of a few things. play perfectly fine until like a half-hour late where it freezes and i have to forcequit the program, it crashes my computer, or even deadlock my computer (basically freezing the mouse and EVERY SINGLE KEY ON THE KEYBOARD except for the power button). is there a solution, are my computer specs too weak, or is the game buggy
This is an issue with your computer. You can try switching renderers to see if that fixes the issue (OpenGL is more resource-intensive than Software).

A good check when your computer freezes is to press CapsLock, NumLock, or ScrollLock and see if the physical indicator for the key changes light. (Keyboards and laptops should have a physical indicator for at least one of these keys, usually CapsLock as it's the most used key out of these three.) If the indicator changes light as you press the key, then only your app is frozen, despite how your computer might seem to behave. If it doesn't change light, then you've got a problem with the operating system/drivers or a hardware issue.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back