Fawfulfan The Tortured Planet guy 2014 Contest Winner 2011 Contest Winner 2010 Contest Winner Jul 8, 2014 #1 That sounds like a really cool and useful object, yet sadly there seems to be no documentation. How do I set one of these up?
That sounds like a really cool and useful object, yet sadly there seems to be no documentation. How do I set one of these up?
MascaraSnake Member 2014 Contest Winner 2011 Contest Winner Jul 8, 2014 #2 You don't have to do anything besides place it on the map.
Monster Iestyn Fangtastic Retired Staff Jul 8, 2014 #3 Yeah, there's absolutely nothing to them except placing them on the map. No special things if you do x or y at all even. ...this is mostly because they're still largely coded by SOC in a messy fashion. =S
Yeah, there's absolutely nothing to them except placing them on the map. No special things if you do x or y at all even. ...this is mostly because they're still largely coded by SOC in a messy fashion. =S
Fawfulfan The Tortured Planet guy 2014 Contest Winner 2011 Contest Winner 2010 Contest Winner Jul 8, 2014 #4 Ah, I see. They weren't working when I didn't have a Z-offset.