Spindrift

[Open Assets] Spindrift v1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
PerfectSystemDX submitted a new resource:

Spindrift - Spinning follows a drifting turn radius

To be honest, I stayed up like 6 hours late last night making this Lua for myself to use while playing with a hot trans woman, but she decided on playing VRChat today instead (which rules don't get me wrong). I'm probably gonna polish this Lua some more, maybe make it part of a character, but I don't wanna gatekeep it until then, because I figure people can go crazy with it.

More technical explanation: It interpolates your velocity angle on a curve based on input or lackthereof and then...

Read more about this resource...
 
Welcome to releases! For the record, yes this does break in automatic, most likely in part due to how it edits player.mo.angle
I would recommend finding a way to not do that if you'd like this to work in all control styles, which I would definitely look into seeing as automatic is the default control style.
 
I would question the need for the first sentence, but I think the sentence alone gives too much information. Cool addon
 
bradar what was the need for that first string of text
and also why specify she was trans
1775374400715.png
what was the need to create an account just to ask
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top