• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sora the keyblade master makes his way to srb2 ( paused for the moment)

CEO OF KINGDOM HEARTS

Fellow broshima
I know what you may be thinking
" Shouldn't he be on srb2 persona not regular srb2" my answer to that is

Well yeah you're right about that
But
The kingdom hearts series has already been ( kinda )implemented into srb2 with kh blast the mod

And it's really fun actually
Right now all I have is minor ideas on how he would work and a W.I.P life Sprite ( subject to change in style)

Untitled 01142022 040850.png

Don't expect this project to move fast by any means but in all of my free time will be working on this which isn't a lot concerning my mom has covid and I have to take care of her

This project will never be cancelled and I mean that even if it takes decades to finish
Post automatically merged:

Change in plans, the sprites are probably gonna be pre-renders or trace over pre renders like SA-Sonic did (if I remember correctly)

Last edited:
I know what you may be thinking
" Shouldn't he be on srb2 persona not regular srb2" my answer to that is

Well yeah you're right about that
But
The kingdom hearts series has already been ( kinda )implemented into srb2 with kh blast the mod

And it's really fun actually
Right now all I have is minor ideas on how he would work and a W.I.P life Sprite ( subject to change in style)

View attachment 60330
Don't expect this project to move fast by any means but in all of my free time will be working on this which isn't a lot concerning my mom has covid and I have to take care of her

This project will never be cancelled and I mean that even if it takes decades to finish

Change in plans, the sprites are probably gonna be pre-renders or trace over pre renders like SA-Sonic did (if I remember correctly)
"Shouldn't he be on srb2 persona not regular srb2"

Looks at the kh pack for srb2p on gamebanana :>

excited to see where this goes

Last edited:
what a Funny coincidence. I was just playing kh blast and wondered. "surprised nobody has made Sora for this game yet". can't wait to see the final project whenever it releases!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back