• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Hoshi HUD (Permanent Cancellation)

Cris.

The Guy.
Yes you heard it right, the HUD from the sonic fangame is here in SRB2!
I will show a screenshot of it of what it look like in action. Of course, it's in massive wip.

srb20000.png

If you want to beta test it, please message me.

A client-sided add-on isn't a normal file, it is instead an executable with the Game's Data and the Modified Data. He's asking if the mod is an executable, or not.

A client-sided add-on isn't a normal file, it is instead an executable with the Game's Data and the Modified Data. He's asking if the mod is an executable, or not.
No. That's incorrect. You're thinking of a sourcecode mod.

Clientside is a term that refers to things controlled by a player, and not the server.
A clientside mod would basically be a cosmetic only mod that doesn't mark the game as modified, and by extension, allows you to join servers. It also means only you will see the cosmetic changes. If you join a server with a clientside mod, nobody but you will see the changes.
From my experience, if a mod has LUA code in it, no matter what it'll be marked as modified. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Good News Everyone, The HUD is now clientsided, and more progress will be made once my computer gets fixed.

So, this hud is not going to be worked on anymore, sorry. I just lost the motivation to even work on this mod. However, I'll give you guys what I had so far/what could have been.

Attachments

• HoshiHudV1.pk3
    131.5 KB · Views: 24

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back