Sonic Forces, Lost world, or 06?

But at least has a good history almost like an Adventure 3
How? A confusing time travel (ps: most time travel story sucks, have you seen how confusing the Terminator franchise has become? Good thing that Back to the Future wasn't taking itself too seriously about the subject) with some bad romance between some random princess and Sonic?

Even Unleashed had a better story (but it's not what the serie is about, it's foremost about gameplay).

Lost World had some promising ideas like the wall-running, is gorgeous to look at, and is actually pretty fun when you're doing low-nonsense platforming levels.
Can't say the same for 06 and Forces.

So this thread is still going on?

Are mods and fangames allowed to be talked about?

Because Forces' mods are worse than Generations, Lost World's mods are making the game better (because the parkour gameplay would profit so much of a better level design) and Sonic P-06 looks better.

I can guess that people liked what Sonic 2006 tried to do but at least Lost World isn't as glitchy as it.

well tbh those three games can be great than ever
sonic 06 was meant to be great but it needs a remaster to be
Forces needs many things to fix such as script , longer levels ..........
about lost world i found it OK

So this thread is still going on?

Are mods and fangames allowed to be talked about?

Because Forces' mods are worse than Generations, Lost World's mods are making the game better (because the parkour gameplay would profit so much of a better level design) and Sonic P-06 looks better.

I can guess that people liked what Sonic 2006 tried to do but at least Lost World isn't as glitchy as it.
The parkour system could change Sonic in a good way...lol.

The parkour system could change Sonic in a good way...lol.
The main problem with Sega is that they don't take time perfecting a gameplay without changing it or adding new ones.

The Parkour System of Lost World was a weird mix between the Adventure gameplay (free 360° movements with spin-dashing) and the Modern Boost one but the level design wasn't made to compliment it (it was just a poor attempt at making a Mario Galaxy clone with hallways).

The gameplay would've been much better for a more open-ended and more vertical level (like Adventure 1, not 2, not Heroes, just the first Adventure with the 3rd part of Speed Highway for example). Maybe that's why the Zelda zone was probably the best thing from that game.

The main problem with Sega is that they don't take time perfecting a gameplay without changing it or adding new ones.

The Parkour System of Lost World was a weird mix between the Adventure gameplay (free 360° movements with spin-dashing) and the Modern Boost one but the level design wasn't made to compliment it (it was just a poor attempt at making a Mario Galaxy clone with hallways).

The gameplay would've been much better for a more open-ended and more vertical level (like Adventure 1, not 2, not Heroes, just the first Adventure with the 3rd part of Speed Highway for example). Maybe that's why the Zelda zone was probably the best thing from that game.
Kinda like the mods for SLW. The game had so much potential.

This is gonna be a fun one to answer.
06 is absolutely terrible, the glitches, the story, it's just bad. But there's some fun to be had with the glitches and you can have a few giggles from the story.
Lost World isn't that bad, but it isn't that good either. Though the Yoshi and Zelda stages are pretty cool.
Then there's Forces. There's nothing good about this game, it's not buggy, sure, but it is SO lame.
If I could only play one or two stages, Lost World. If I had to play the entire game, 06.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back