Sonic Colors Ultimate now Sonic Origins!?!

allu_key

I like sonic

There was Sonic Mania but this might be better (MIGHT)
I heard there was gonna be additional features for Sonic Origins.
I don't really know any, but if I do find something about it I'll
comment
Also the grammar might seem a little better than last time
because I'm Allu_Keys brother MEDIA=youtube]8_UDzFxWcG8[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
this is the best part

We had to wait for like a decade before we finally got Sonic 1&2 Mobile on console, CD on the Switch and Sonic 3 & Knuckles finally back.

The compilation seems like a good idea to me but I would have liked them to also add the Sonic games from the Gamegear maybe Chaotix too

I just hope Sonic 3 comes with the same improvements as the Christian Whitehead remakes and not just the original game.

The compilation seems like a good idea to me but I would have liked them to also add the Sonic games from the Gamegear maybe Chaotix too

I just hope Sonic 3 comes with the same improvements as the Christian Whitehead remakes and not just the original game.
It's not a big deal not having Chaotix (as much as I wish to see a remaster like CD for it) nor the Game Gears/Master System (as much as a complete 8-bits Sonic collection would be cool) if we got 3&K back.

I think it’s worth pointing out that they’re making 3&K widescreen. It’s also worth pointing out that because we don’t have footage of that, they’re possibly rebuilding the game like the mobile ports were rebuilt

I think it’s worth pointing out that they’re making 3&K widescreen. It’s also worth pointing out that because we don’t have footage of that, they’re possibly rebuilding the game like the mobile ports were rebuilt
Hopefully true wide-screen and not that insult toward retrogaming that streched screen is.

Hopefully true wide-screen and not that insult toward retrogaming that streched screen is.
Yeah, I think that’s another reason why they’re just straight up rebuilding it because the other games in the collection look like they are or based on the Whitehead ports

Yeah, I think that’s another reason why they’re just straight up rebuilding it because the other games in the collection look like they are or based on the Whitehead ports
Whitehead already had a proof of concept ready years before.

Maybe they finally decided to release it via this collection.

Honestly I'd be fine if they also put the original versions as well.

Honestly I'd be fine if they also put the original versions as well.
Ooh, that’d be a neat little feature. That would function similar to the Master Chief collection, although they would function differently

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back