• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

(CANCELLED) Sonic Adventure DX 2.2 Port

Ok thats cool. Do you have a release date for the mod? And what made you decide to remake the og mod?
Post automatically merged:

Just excited for the mod.

Remember to hype responsibly!

I made some Tikal sprites for SADX but Emily did not show it off here yet, she showed it on the SRB2 OS though, let me ask her if I can show it off here

• Cool!
Reactions: JjJ
Oh hell yeah! You can show them up here
Cool!

UpscaleFinalXMS2A1.png
UpscaledFinalXMS2A2A8.png

I will do the other angles once I'm done with my own stuff

Monthly update post time!
All the Multiplayer stages has been done (although, I still need to tweak Big a bit), I got a new spriter and beta tester: Vanilla
They are currently working on Tikal (like shown above) and eventually the Master Emerald

sjhdm9.gif

Here's the sprites in-game (had to upload it to Catbox due to being to big for the MB)

In the topic of resprites, several level objects have resprited by yours truly
srb20084.png

srb20086.png

srb20087.png

Not really a resprite, SA1 Checkpoints and Monitors (for the upcoming Adventure Styles mod) made by AceLite has been added as well

srb20053.gif

also big's resprite is also being working on by me
Other than that, that all of have for this update post

Sorry for the double posting, but i forgot mention, Samups made this artwork for the project, which is gonna be used for the title screen
E8YxNjAXEAAysD0.png

Last edited:
Monthly update post time!
All the Multiplayer stages has been done (although, I still need to tweak Big a bit), I got a new spriter and beta tester: Vanilla
They are currently working on Tikal (like shown above) and eventually the Master Emerald

sjhdm9.gif

Here's the sprites in-game (had to upload it to Catbox due to being to big for the MB)

In the topic of resprites, several level objects have resprited by yours truly
View attachment 74382
View attachment 74383
View attachment 74384

Not really a resprite, SA1 Checkpoints and Monitors (for the upcoming Adventure Styles mod) made by AceLite has been added as well

View attachment 74385
also big's resprite is also being working on by me
Other than that, that all of have for this update post

Sorry for the double posting, but i forgot mention, Shamups made this artwork for the project, which is gonna be used for the title screen
View attachment 74386
Isn't his name Samups not Shamups?

Also I should probably add a shadow under Tikal, she looks so jarring

• Cool!
Reactions: JjJ
im sorry, the pace of the posts slowed down. i just asumed since the creator hasnt said anything in like a week

Due to me working on this project pretty much non-stop for 4 months and being drained up because of it, this project will officially be in a hiatus. But don't worry, it won't last for too long, I'll say the project would probably come back at the end of September or beginning of October.

If any moderator sees this, please lock this thread

Due to me working on this project pretty much non-stop for 4 months and being drained up because of it, this project will officially be in a hiatus. But don't worry, it won't last for too long, I'll say the project would probably come back at the end of September or beginning of October.

If any moderator sees this, please lock this thread
Moderator here, seeing this, and locking.
Let me know if it needs unlocked.

Hi, it really has been a while, huh? Well, the reason why this has been on hiatus for an entire year, it's because I lost the motivation to work on this project, I just really didn’t feel like working on it despite the fact it's almost done.

Anyways, since Vanilla left, i'm gonna need more beta testers for this project, not only beta testers, but also Spriters and Programmers, so if you want to help with the project, DM on Discord at its.emily

Also emblems are getting added back to the multiplayer version since it’s confirmed 2.2.12 it's gonna have multiplayer emblems, so that’s cool.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back