• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

(CANCELLED) Sonic Adventure DX 2.2 Port

Hi, it really has been a while, huh? Well, the reason why this has been on hiatus for an entire year, it's because I lost the motivation to work on this project, I just really didn’t feel like working on it despite the fact it's almost done.

Anyways, since Vanilla left, i'm gonna need more beta testers for this project, not only beta testers, but also Spriters and Programmers, so if you want to help with the project, DM on Discord at its.emily

Also emblems are getting added back to the multiplayer version since it’s confirmed 2.2.12 it's gonna have multiplayer emblems, so that’s cool.
thats cool i would like to help but: im horrible at spriting, and have no knowledge about code. 😐 hope you find the people that can, through! i wish you the deepest of luck
Post automatically merged:

thats cool i would like to help but: im horrible at spriting, and have no knowledge about code. 😐 hope you find the people that can, through! i wish you the deepest of luck
maybe i COULD beta test but idk i suck at games sometimes lol

Hi, it really has been a while, huh? Well, the reason why this has been on hiatus for an entire year, it's because I lost the motivation to work on this project, I just really didn’t feel like working on it despite the fact it's almost done.

Anyways, since Vanilla left, i'm gonna need more beta testers for this project, not only beta testers, but also Spriters and Programmers, so if you want to help with the project, DM on Discord at its.emily

Also emblems are getting added back to the multiplayer version since it’s confirmed 2.2.12 it's gonna have multiplayer emblems, so that’s cool.
I could beta test this, if ya wanna give out the file and wanna us to test if anything is wrong.

Hi, you're probably wondering, Is the project still going? Is this going to get released?

Well, sadly no, I'm officially canceling the project.

Why? Lack of motivation and support (since I couldn't get more people for the project), focus on other projects unrelated to SRB2 and some personal stuff that just happen.

Hi, you're probably wondering, Is the project still going? Is this going to get released?

Why? Lack of motivation and support (since I couldn't get more people for the project), focus on other projects unrelated to SRB2 and some personal stuff that just happen.
it was nice working with you as a beta tester. what had come of the project thus far was great, and though i am disappointed about the cancellation, i realize that working on projects like this are hard, and it's easy to lose motivation. i sincerely wish you luck on future projects, as i wholeheartedly believe you are extremely talented. thank you for working on it at all.

p.s. is it okay to share the copy that i was beta testing on for people who were exited for the mod?

Last edited:
p.s. is it okay to share the copy that i was beta testing on for people who were exited for the mod?
That would be nice, at least those who weren't beta testers could see what stage the mod was at.
But if he doesn't want it, I understand, I'll settle for a portleg.

will you at least release it in it's current state?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back