Sonic Advance explosion sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

Well, I need the sprites when the enemies explode in Sonic Advance (in any of the three Sonic Advances). It's weird have the enemies' sprites but not the explosion sprites. :? And the game looks bad if you destroy an enemy and it don't explode. :(

I've found genesis explosions. Atleast I think they are all genesis.
boom123.PNG

Yes, them all are, except one which I can't reconsigne where was used (unless is a leftover of a game)...

But the game is Advance-style, so...

I could always lend you some X4 explosions as filler, if need be. They work pretty well in this situation, if a bit large.

As in, no, I don't have Advance either, AFAIK.

Mmmmmmh... Look the explosions at the right, fourth row... Do you know them? Where are used?

Sik said:
Mmmmmmh... Look the explosions at the right, fourth row... Do you know them? Where are used?
Looks like the explosions from Angel Island Act 2 in Sonic 3, where the big airship is dropping bombs on you.

FuriousFox said:
Sik said:
Looks like the explosions from Angel Island Act 2 in Sonic 3, where the big airship is dropping bombs on you.
Yeah, thats what I was probably gonna say.

Sik said:
When they fall, only a lot of standard explosions appears from the floor... Unless I have bad memory or a pirate cartidge...

If is a pirate, then it is a discovery!

No: that screenshot was extracted from the original cart (using an emulator)... As much, that explosion is the discovery, but if it is there, then it don't must be something new.

EDIT: trying to associate with Lava Reef...

Sik said:
When they fall, only a lot of standard explosions appears from the floor... Unless I have bad memory or a pirate cartidge...

EDIT: I was right. Proof: http://www.rctd.ft6.com/uploads/s3 aiz2 plane.bmp
Oh yea. I remember now xD.
Sik said:
No: that screenshot was extracted from the original cart (using an emulator)... As much, that explosion is the discovery, but if it is there, then it don't must be something new.

EDIT: trying to associate with Lava Reef...
Or instead of being illegal, get the Sonic and Knuckles PC game :D.

brianv said:
Or instead of being illegal, get the Sonic and Knuckles PC game :D.
I own cartidges of all the Genesis Sonic games series (Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic 3D, Sonic Spinball, Sonic 6 Jam (well, pirate, but when my parents bought it they didn't know)...). So it's legal (and my Sega Genesis A/V has a shortcircuit, without say that my dog ate all my joysticks XD). Yeah, I'm a guy of the called "old school". And I'm still in that age, really... And I own the Sonic 3 & Knuckles Collection game (the PC ones)...

HotDog, can you send me the sprites but in a format different to JPEG? Just for avoid the quality lose... Send it to my e-mail... I still have 2.4 GB free in it and I have ADSL (with download accelerator), so the filesize is not my problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back