Sonic 3D Blast speed running.

Icarus

Phantasy Savior
I know it may sound crazy but I may plan to speedrun this game (probably not for the good ending) but are there specific advanced techniques about the game?

Should I play the original Genesis, the PC port or the Director's cut version? (I don't trust the Saturn emulation enough to speedrun this version and the PC port is basically a 1:1 conversion of it except for the special stages and some effects).

I know it may sound crazy but I may plan to speedrun this game (probably not for the good ending) but are there specific advanced techniques about the game?

Should I play the original Genesis, the PC port or the Director's cut version? (I don't trust the Saturn emulation enough to speedrun this version and the PC port is basically a 1:1 conversion of it except for the special stages and some effects).
Given that youre willing to use Director's cut, you should go with that, since you could go for an all time trials run with the right passwords, making it purely based on speed.

Given that you're willing to use Director's cut, you should go with that, since you could go for an all time trials run with the right passwords, making it purely based on speed.
The main problem is that the Director's cut gameplay is slightly different so it's not entirely viable when doing the original one (even if the BARACUDA cheat code is also useful for training).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back