So.....I saw this on the SRB2 discord a bit of a long time ago about Modern Sonic.....and It's got me confused

PupDaNi

Hey-Hey-Hey-MOTHERFU-
When I was in the SRB2 Discord I was looking at spites and such and then I saw a PnG of what seems to be Modern holding the Princess: Elise from Sonic 06, could this mean customizable skins are coming for modern like Colors Ultimate? Is it just a joke sprite or something? I really need to know to clear my head....also the creators working on v6 for modern if this ticks you off or something I'm very sorry.

When I was in the SRB2 Discord I was looking at spites and such and then I saw a PnG of what seems to be Modern holding the Princess: Elise from Sonic 06, could this mean customizable skins are coming for modern like Colors Ultimate? Is it just a joke sprite or something? I really need to know to clear my head....also the creators working on v6 for modern if this ticks you off or something I'm very sorry.
It was a one off sprite created by Bendedede. He was one of Modern’s spriters and made it for fun. There are no intentions of adding it to Modern’s actual customization

It was a one off sprite created by Bendedede. He was one of Modern’s spriters and made it for fun. There are no intentions of adding it to Modern’s actual customization
Oh ok that actually clears a lot of things up! Thank you!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back