Saturation Pack

Saturation Pack June 20 Update / V1.20.06

Triangularity submitted a new resource:

Saturation Pack - I did the Ridge Racer thing where there's 4 maps in one.

Hello! Thanks for checking out my mod!
This is Saturation Pack - a pack of 4 tracks in one big map! (Technically, it's still 4 individual maps, but I can dream.)
Also, it features some of my favorite music from Ridge Racer 7.

Here's a quick overview of the four tracks:

View attachment 125861
Aquarium Plaza - 5 laps
Aquarium Plaza is a short, winding track that has lots of slopes! The track is named after the plaza that you pass halfway through a...

Read more about this resource...

the other tracks should have had theme variety so it doesnt look like the 4 tracks are combined into one
edit: nvm i didnt read the desc correctly

Last edited:
Triangularity updated Saturation Pack with a new update entry:

June 19 Patch / V1.19.06

Hello!
I'm still working on another set of maps to add to the pack, but there were some pretty clear issues with the first set, so here's a patch!

General changes
Ark Arrows were added throughout every route to hopefully make some turns easier to see coming (thanks Kris M, JackieJelly!)
Areas outside of the current route were marked as Deathpit (thanks JackieJelly!)

Tidal Loop, North Ocean Expressway
Blocked off the reverse end of the expressway bridge. (thanks...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Triangularity updated Saturation Pack with a new update entry:

June 20 Update / V1.20.06

"CHARGE!!!"
Added a new Special Stage to the existing Waterfront cup.
It's a duel on Tidal Loop versus Tails!

Since this map isn't netgame-compatible, a version of this update without this map is included for server hosts. Please download "DR_SaturationPackNetplay_June20Update.pk3" if you're intending to host this map pack on a dedicated server!

View attachment 127170

Read the rest of this update entry...

there's a flag named "Hidden" that i found that's attached to the Title Screen and Podium maps, try putting that onto the Boss stage?
maybe that'll make it be hidden and not selectable in online.

Back