Invalid Removed Post

Sketchzelle

Note To Self: Make Levels Detailed
✨ Collaborator ✨
This Post Was A Stupid April Fools Joke, So I Removed It.
-Mistercooker

Last edited:
You must understand that the map list sorts by mapnum, map number from 00 to ZZ
That being kinda told to you, you might have to make the modded map that you have made numberred upon the preferred choice to you but must be over the number variable of the vanilla SRB2 maps. Just make it to MAP9x range, that might be better for your little maps to astound -(just don't choice MAP99)

"I Knew It Was The Wrong Day To Do This"
Here Is A Hint To Why Im Saying This:
Look For Any Capitals That Are Not The 1st Letters In The Post.
Look For Repeated Letters In The Comment That Was Merged.
It Spells Out A Sentence

..."April Fools"? When it's three months after the fact? I legit don't know how or why anybody else would go through the effort of deciphering this "hint" because, not only does the clue of "finding the capitals" falter because I keep seeing you Type Every Word With A Capital Letter Like This, making it (personally) frustrating to read, the Bug Reports forum here is also not meant for... cryptic silliness. There's a stickied thread here talking about what information you actually need to supply for an actual bug. For next time - only use this to report bugs, not bug the dev team to yeet your thread into the Archive sub-forum.

Sometimes People Have No-Brainer Moments, This Was One Of Mine, Dont Worry Though, The Post Now Just Has A Small Message Saying I Deleted It

Sometimes People Have No-Brainer Moments, This Was One Of Mine, Dont Worry Though, The Post Now Just Has A Small Message Saying I Deleted It
if this is one of your "no brain" moments then i'd like to see your regular brain moments

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back