PS4 controller is not working

I have scoured all over the Internet but nothing has helped me so this is my last resort when I tried connecting a PS4 controller to this game it starts acting all funny and the controls get messed up I tried searching for solutions on YouTube and nothing as helped me I tried googling for solutions on Google and nothing helped me please I just want to played this game and I'm sick of playing on a keyboard and also sure you make the jump button X and the spin button circle this whole thing shouldn't be happening this game has been around since the late 90s basic controller support should be a given why can't you guys make it easy like the keyboard configuration

I have scoured all over the Internet but nothing has helped me so this is my last resort when I tried connecting a PS4 controller to this game it starts acting all funny and the controls get messed up I tried searching for solutions on YouTube and nothing as helped me I tried googling for solutions on Google and nothing helped me please I just want to played this game and I'm sick of playing on a keyboard and also sure you make the jump button X and the spin button circle this whole thing shouldn't be happening this game has been around since the late 90s basic controller support should be a given why can't you guys make it easy like the keyboard configuration
Could you be more descriptive about what specifically is messed up? Also, have you messed with the axis settings in the Gamepad Options menu?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back