Post your creational flags here!

Prince Tuah

Stay safe, take care
I am making this thread just to have fun.

Here is the example of a flag for this thread.
costume2.png

This random personal flag I came up with. Dunno if I ever use it.
This flag is inspired from Sang Saka Merah Putih flag, which can be seen used in the flag of Indonesia. I mean, why not? The flag of Singapore and State of Malacca, Malaysia, kinda used this style.
But for this flag, the red colour symbolises my nation, Malay. It is also symbolises courage and effort.
White means purity, peace and good relationship. It also means light and reminder or realisation to self.
If combining these two, it means the effort of having good relationship to have peace, and also to purify inside.
Black means bad memories that had been through. It also symbolises hardships..
And that logo is my nickname written in Jawi script with the style of Arabic Kufic Square, Si Semut (which partially will be my new username in this MB).
This flag is, again, inspired from Sang Saka Merah Putih, and also a depiction of Malacca Sultanate flag that was shown in Cantino Plainsphere map, as shown below. And probably somehow Singapore.
1709460687893.png

You can share your own flag here. It can be your personal flag, your fantasy country flag, or your club or team flag, etc. You can also share what does the elements of your flag symbolises, like yellow means happiness, or triangle means Mount of Green Hills. You can also describe the story of how and why this flag made, such as this flag is made as a sign of war against the oppression. It's your creation.
But don't symbolise something in your flag your embarrasing secret though. Also don't show or symbolise something in your flag bad things that may against the Message Board rules.

Last edited:
Here's another flag.
Team Sonic.png

It should represent Team Sonic, although it doesn't look much like Sonic-styled.
The colors behind represents Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, as their colors (the orang kinda looked a little bit off)
And the center is Chaos Emerald. And green represents Sonic's home, Green Hill Zone.

I used Scratch to create flags btw.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back