Paragliders

Paragliders 1.0.3

JugadorXEI

Kart Lua Guru
i cannot wait to see how people will implement this mechanic in their maps! as well as battle maps (even if the chance on that is low)

Thanks for the add-on. I do have a question though. I added this to my server and now I get the creating paraglider.cfg on repeat in my server window. Any idea on how to get it to stop?

Attachments

• 1625933531893.png
    1625933531893.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 131
Thanks for the add-on. I do have a question though. I added this to my server and now I get the creating paraglider.cfg on repeat in my server window. Any idea on how to get it to stop?
I had the same issue after adding a map that included paragliders

JugadorXEI updated Paragliders with a new update entry:

• Config: Fixed a bug where, if the luafiles folder is set to read-only, or if paraglider.cfg can't be created, the console would start flooding messages without stop.
For map packs with paragliders, it is encouraged to update to the new version. Only Jug_GliderConfig.lua was changed.

For servers who are running map packs with an older version, please see the new FAQ section in the thread to get over this issue in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

JugadorXEI updated Paragliders with a new update entry:

• Fixed infinite flight when the paraglider was removed early (fixes a Lua error).
  • The paraglider is now impervious to most damage sources in the game.
An update is recommended to remove some breakage from the previous current releases.

For map packs with paragliders, it is encouraged to update to the new version. Only Jug_GliderLogic.lua and Jug_GliderMobjsActions.lua was changed.

Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I love this mod but I'm having some issues with two things:

1) how do you toggle deploy anywhere? is it in game? in the config file? I have no clue what so ever how to do this

2) I can't get the gliders to show up as 3d, I've downloaded the files and put them into mdls but the gliders are still 2d (maybe its cause I installed those first but idk)

hopefully you can help me with this

1) how do you toggle deploy anywhere? is it in game? in the config file? I have no clue what so ever how to do this
type "paraglider_debug_deployanywhere on" (No quotation marks) in the game's console, and then press CUSTOM 3 In the Air. You will need to set up a key bind for it if you haven't already.
2) I can't get the gliders to show up as 3d, I've downloaded the files and put them into mdls but the gliders are still 2d (maybe its cause I installed those first but idk)
You need to open mdls.dat and type in "PAGL PAGL/PAGL.md3 3.0 0.0." at the end of the file (No quotation marks)

type "paraglider_debug_deployanywhere on" (No quotation marks) in the game's console, and then press CUSTOM 3 In the Air. You will need to set up a key bind for it if you haven't already.

You need to open mdls.dat and type in "PAGL PAGL/PAGL.md3 3.0 0.0." at the end of the file (No quotation marks)
where do i find the console?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back