OMG! TEH D00MZ (nothing to do with Doom though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat218 - Yush, Ish mesh scarysh? Yushy, yushy, yush... (bonks self on head and regains the power of English.) A-hem...

JetKrazy - Buh? That would be pointless. I barely remembered to post it here... the guide is good for beginner wadders, (three people have used them and told me this... Jake constantly asks what the link is... O.o...), and even though it's not done, it's still useful. What would you prefer? Having SRB2 straight off, or having several versions where you can laugh at glitches and beta levels?

I believe that you were saying, "The seccond one", which is to "Have many versions and laugh at beta levels and bugs".

'Course, I would say that one also.

Well... in case any of you are wondering, Xtreme has hit a large, stinking wall... and if I ever thought about giving up on it because of that, you've got another thing coming, mister. I've currently got two enemies in. One never bothers to attacks you and instead hovers around you all the time, and the other one is basically a Jetty Syn. A load of level graphics are done, along with about 21 Factory graphics (some are really lazy though and are somewhat like RGRASS)... in fact, I used one for a button in the main level (don't worry, the button is right in front of the door. It's just that... I wanted it there and I conviently had a sudden Play-With-Linedef-Execs boost...). Also, if anyone's interested. I know how to make a enemy that gives you teh shield! Or makes itself into a ring... that you can collect... XD...

Why do you doubt me? I'm a nice, crU|)|)\|/ programmer... The brick wall has been knocked down by the way, now Multi-Hit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back