Oldc 2022 r1 voting

I played every map with vanilla sonic as I thought he would play into the mappers intentions the most

1. Foliage Furnace Zone, Act 2 by Othius, Kanna, & Spectorious
-I really enjoyed this map from both a gameplay and a artistic perspective. I like the concept of the donkey kong barrel thingys but I wish you could use your character ability after leaving them
2. Magma Laboratory Zone by RoyKirbs
-Really liked this map, though it is easy to get lost at times and during the lava wave part I tried to abuse the rvz1 bug and it didn't work but that's my problem
3. Enchanted Enclave by Vixuzen
-I liked this map, I don't have much else to say about it.
4. Festung Oder So by The Shadow
-I really loved the gimmick on this map with finding the buttons before time runs out. I liked how it was silent at the start and then the music kicked in and gives you a surprise similarly to ecz1. Only critisism is that it was very short
5. Yearning Yachtyard Zone by PhilJFou/ChaRG
-I liked this map, I have no issues with it
6. SunkSea X Zone by Nuhu64
-This map has no issues other then that it has water in it which slows things down.
7. Freezer Folley Zone by Fav
-I'm fairly indifferent to this map
8. Hell Coaster Zone, Act 1 by Voidy2246
-This map was decent, though the bumper things were annoying
9. Zaxel's Thunder Yard Zone, Act 2 by Zaxel Katsugyo
-This map was alright, not a big fan of the dick moves of giving you an attraction shield only to almost instantly lose it to attracted mines as well as that boost panel that just kills you if you don't jump out of the way, though that map me a skill issue.
10. Spiral Hill Pizza by Rogerregorroger
-This map does nothing wrong but I just didn't like the gimmick
11. Egg Machine Zone by nickls2002
-I like the ideas this map introduces but the section where you're on pipes with updrafts wasn't fun to me, as well as the section with the gravity jelly has a part that you could never see coming if you hadn't played the map before with the red spring ball that shoots you into oblivion if you don't know where to go or you guess wrong.
12. Bitter Brink Zone by MarbleCheese
-I don't like the ski-thingy gimmick.
13. Chaos Cove Zone by glaber
-This map does nothing wrong but I don't like emerald hunting maps.
14. Tarnish Ward by Princess Plushima
-Like CCZ I simply don't like emerald hunting

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back