Okay, this has been bugging me for a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Okay, so I walk over and decide "Hey, I think I'll check the message board!" So I pop open Firefox and go to my homepage. Great! All of the forums have something new in them! So I click on one of the links and *DUNNN* All of the yellow thingies go away and everything is automatically marked as "read". I go back, and the same thing happens in all the other forums! >o<.

Now I'm starting to have a problem with getting the topics to be marked as read, I click on them several times and nothing happens so I eventually have to go to the forum and click "Mark all topics as read" or whatever it says.

One question.. why?! Why does this happen to me?? >.<;;

Edit: It seems it also didn't mark my own topic as read, either. How annoying..

Maybe your cookies are screwed up? Try logging out and logging back in. I use Firefox as well and have had no issues at all using the forum, so it's something strange on your end.

Keep refreshing too. Some computers actually take an old page instead of reloading it, like on forums. One of the reasons people sometimes multipost.

My cookies are messed up terribly. I log out of the boards then I look at who is on thing and im loged in still!! So I keep loging out and eventually I win. :wink:

In eariler versions of Firefox, if you went to help, and looked for cookies, it'd say that a cookie is a sweet snack, usually made with chocolate chips.
:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back