*GOOFYRAT!* Vector Enjoyer, and rat nerd. Feb 20, 2025 #1 It doesnt say there's an error. But it says they couldn't find any servers at all. Computer was restarted, shut down, and other things.
It doesnt say there's an error. But it says they couldn't find any servers at all. Computer was restarted, shut down, and other things.
Jammin' tired Feb 20, 2025 #2 Try selecting a lobby (I think that’s what they’re called) that isn’t “All”.
*GOOFYRAT!* Vector Enjoyer, and rat nerd. Feb 20, 2025 #3 Jammin' said: Try selecting a lobby (I think that’s what they’re called) that isn’t “All”. Click to expand... It fixed itself, lmao. But I will note that for next time. Thank you!
Jammin' said: Try selecting a lobby (I think that’s what they’re called) that isn’t “All”. Click to expand... It fixed itself, lmao. But I will note that for next time. Thank you!