NonyaPack

NonyaPack V1.5 - KARTS OF THE OLD FAITH 1.5

nonya

nonya submitted a new resource:

NonyaPack - Kitsunami, The Lamb, and Pizza (for now)

My first foray into Ring Racers modding, includes Kitsunami the Fennec, the Lamb from Cult of the Lamb, and Pizza, the main protagonist of Chicory: A Colorful Tale

Kitsunami and The Lamb also have 3D models available, check the included readme for more information. Kitsunami's model is edited from Tails' model in Sonic Rush Adventure, whereas the Lamb's model is fully custom.

Voice clips sourced from Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, Megaman Powered Up, and Soulcalibur V. Check included readme for more info

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Is there any chance the characters could be uploaded as separate files? Love everyone in the pack, I just like setting my game to boot with 3D Sega character addons as the default.

Also, great work on the mod!

I thought about it, but I'd rather not having multiple versions of the mods floating around if I can help it

nonya updated NonyaPack with a new update entry:

NonyaPack V1.5 - KARTS OF THE OLD FAITH

Nonyapack 1.5 has arrived, with four new racers, the four Bishops from Cult of the Lamb

View attachment 143240

Changelog:
  • Leshy, Shamura. Heket, and Kallamar added, with 3D models to match
  • More voice clips shuffled around, didn't like the previous Narinder voice very much
  • Fixed some colors that were outside the Ring Racers palette- oops!
  • Replaced the Goat's signpost to be consistent with the rest of the Cult of the Lamb characters
Next update, I'll...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back